He chuckled and brushed a few strands of hair away from my face again. "Sleep well?"

"Yep." I couldn't hide my grin. I did sleep well. After the whole kissing in the rain fiasco, we ran inside and dried ourselves off, he let me get changed into his clothes. I loved wearing his clothes. We decided to order in a pizza and watch a movie, and the whole night we stayed cuddled up in each other's arms. The weird thing was that there wasn't anything sexual that happened between us, expect for stealing quick kisses as much as we could and one long makeout session before we went to bed. Yet, there was no wandering down south. Alas.

However, I didn't mind it. It was nice to know that everything between us was so emotional. Despite that, he looked insanely hot in just a pair of grey sweatpants. And I mean just a pair of grey sweatpants.

I pulled myself up and straddled his thighs, capturing his lips in mine with a fierce passion. The groan he made didn't escape my senses as I allowed one of my hands to teasingly run up and down his bare, hot abdomens and the other to slowly run through his hair. I noticed how it was growing longer, not too long but there was more for me to run my fingers through and pull at the dark, dirty blonde locks.

He groaned and I hummed in pleasure. God, this felt so good. I wanted to do this for as long as I could. My thighs moved to straddle over one of his thighs and I grinded myself on it, feeling the pulsing of my core beat heavily with satisfaction.

"Sienna..." he mumbled into my mouth. I kissed him harder, our tongues caressing one another, lips battling for bliss. I let my hand running over his abdomen drop and gently graze the swell of his now growing erection.

"Yes?" I sighed against his lips and grinded myself harder against his thigh, slowly working myself on him, trailing my lips from his to his neck, kissing the burning skin, swirling my tongue, sighing into the crook of his neck.

"We need to stop." He whispered slightly but his hands said otherwise as they gripped my hips hard and guided them to move in sweet rhythms against his thigh.

I guided my lips up to his ear and desperately whispered, "I want you inside of me."

He groaned at the words and closed his eyes. "Fuck, baby." I rubbed him through his sweatpants and felt him grow harder.

A moan escaped my lips as his fingers dug into my hips and I slipped my hand under his waistband before he quickly grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled it out.

"Mmm, no." he groaned and lifted me off him before rolling over on his stomach, face planted in the pillow as he groaned some more in frustration.

I giggled and moved to straddle over his back, running my hands over the tense muscles.

"My parents are downstairs." He mumbled in the pillow. I chuckled and kissed his shoulder. "You're killing me." He mumbled again.

"Poor thing, now you've got blue balls." I joked and he groaned again. My fingers dug into his skin and worked their way between his muscles, using my thumbs to massage slightly. Every muscle in him was so tense. This boy was like the embodiment of stress.

"Mmm, that feels good." He sighed and I worked my hands up to his shoulders.

"You feel so tense. Are you stressed or something?" I couldn't help but question with worry, furrowing my eyebrows as I worked my hands harder.

"Oh, you know, got into Penn and now they've sent me a shit ton of tasks and research projects to do before I even attend, my hospitalised baby sister is moving to Germany for God knows how long, this box-dyed redhead is trying to ruin my life, and my girlfriend is giving me a horrible case of blue balls."