FIVE

I was a genius.

"You are a genius." Rya said opposite me the next day at lunch. She was stuffing her mouth with pizza as I revolved in the praise and the bland taste of my chicken salad.

"Aren't I just?" I battered my eyelashes and gave a wicked smile. Miss Sanders switched my tutor to Roman yesterday afternoon. "Graduation here I come, baby!"

"Do you know when your first tutoring session is?" Rya asked. Shit, I still had to find that out from Roman.

"I don't know, I'll probably have to ask but I need to figure out what I'm going to teach him." There was so much to work with. I didn't know whether to jump straight into the sex or built it up. Building it up would be better because if I were magically going to make Roman Lawrence a sex god, sex gods could perfectly master the art of foreplay. But where to begin?

"Shit, I forgot about that. At least you'll be getting laid more often now." Sex with Roman. What would that be like? I suddenly felt sick. Oh god, I could imagine running my fingers through his greasy hair. Now I've lost my appetite.

"Don't remind me about it. I am sacrificing myself here."

Rya laughed and took another bite of her pizza. "Has he even kissed a girl?" that was a fair point. Maybe I should start with that.

"I'm just gonna take it all as it comes – pun not intended." Roman coming. Ew. No. Abort that image. The things you do for school, am I right?

"What are we talking about?" the irritable voice of Nikki popped up beside us. If only human bug repellent was a thing.

"None of your business." I replied.

"Oh, c'mon, Sienna. We're all friends here." I looked around the table at the group of girls all invested in their own conversations. I barely knew half of them, but they all flocked around me like a sheep to a Shepard.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" Rya asked Nikki in a tired manner.

"Don't you have a diet to start?"

"Don't you have some small dicks to suck?" I fired back. I could deal with Nikki coming for me, but not my friends. The girl was annoying enough to one person as it was.

"No need to be so rude, Sienna. I was only playing around." She giggled and flicked her hair behind her shoulder.

"Well then play around somewhere else. Preferably with said small dicks." I said and watched Nikki narrow her eyes and flick her hair behind her shoulder.

"Whatever."

I looked back at Rya and watched her roll her eyes. "I wish she was the one who couldn't graduate." Nikki's dad was Vice Principal of the school meaning that she got tonnes of free passes in tonnes of classes. I'm sure she was just as dumb as I was, if not dumber. But, alas, being the Vice Principal's daughter meant you got an academic privilege. One that I so wished I had.

"Remember that this deal between Roman and I stays a secret. I cannot have anyone finding out I need a tutor, let alone Roman, and let alone that fact I'm doing sexy time with him."

"Loud and clear, captain! But don't forget to give me all the juicy deets afterwards." She winked and I internally cringed. Juicy deets. What the hell was I in for?

❦❤︎❦

Near the end of school, I managed to find Roman standing alone by his locker down an empty hall. Knowing no one was around to see us, I approached him.