4️⃣7️⃣

⚫️Y/n_Viotto

♥️💬↗️3,393,029 likes⚫️Y/n_Viotto Here y'all nosy asses go

♥️💬↗️
3,393,029 likes
⚫️Y/n_Viotto Here y'all nosy asses go

      "So it's come to my attention that, god damn it, everyone has seen the picture of Jalessa and her ex, or friend, whatever she used to go by with him. Okay, so first I just want to say, I'm not entitled to tell anybody or explain anything, but I want to explain the whole situation to y'all. Of course, it would be easier to just say that those were old pictures and leave it at that. But I know her ex is an attention seeker, and he'll probably be saying a lot of nonsense. I was in a relationship with my ex, Casey, before I met Jalessa. Y'all  already know her if you've been following everything I post. We were dating, so obviously we were having sex. She ended up getting pregnant and having a son, which I didn't even know about until this week. Jalessa found out but thought that Casey getting pregnant with my child was something that happened recently, so she thought I was cheating on her. In response to that, she got drunk, and she ended up getting into a heavy make-out session with her ex. When she stopped him, he last posted pictures of them kissing that were taken years ago. Everything was cleared up and she isn't allowed to have dick for 7 months-" Jalessa cut me off, "shut up... I hate you," she mumbled playfully while pouting because she really wasn't getting the dick. I glanced at her and started fake punching in front of her face while flexing. "𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠." I smiled and she pecked my lips. I slapped her thighs, squeezing them. "My thick mama."