2️⃣0️⃣

𝐶𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
-𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒-

—————————————————————

Y/n POV

I got dressed and watched Jal as she got dressed across the closet. She smiled while putting on her pants, "Stop staring at me, creep." I laughed, "I was admiring but whatever you want to call it." I said as I walked out. I left the room and walked down the stairs to the living room. As I walked past, I saw Kobe trying to grip the railing of the crib. I picked him up, keeping the blanket on him. I kissed his cheek and took him downstairs to Rue, who most likely came here earlier today. She had Makayla and Maya lying on the couch. She looked up from her phone. "Are you ready to go?" I asked, and she nodded. One thing I took notice of was that she was still quiet; she only spoke when she felt she needed to.

I smiled, seeing her smile. "Who are you cheesin' at on that phone." I fixed my belt and untucked my shirt. She took a deep breath and said, "Uh, my fiancé." I stopped moving and looked at her. "Your what!"

Currently, Rue was giving me the rundown of what happened when she left. She told me about her leaving and going to Cassidy's house, where she went, and how she met both her fiancés, Amelia and Diara. I was more than shocked to learn that she was in a polyamorous relationship.

*Who expected that*

But for now, today was Gina's birthday and I had Rue come with me. Kobe, Makayla, and Maya were still squirming on the side of her. When Jalessa finally came down the stairs, I pecked her on the lips, and me and Rue went to get Gina's present.

"What are we gonna get her?" Rue asked me as I drove down to the dealership. I smiled, "her dream car."

"Matte Black Mustang GT, Red 2019 Dodge Challenger, and 2020 Black Chevrolet Corvette Stingray." Those were her dream cars, and I would honestly cry if I had to choose from those three.

(If I had to say a car was attractive, it would be those three.)

Rue was by my side as we looked at the three cars lined up. "Which one are you gonna get" she asked. I sighed, "I'm thinking about getting the Dodge Challenger because I know she's more into that car and she'll like the red. Which one would you get?" I asked, looking at her. My mother tried to get Rue to move in, but she denied it. I'm sure it probably has something to do with her wanting to stay in the hills with those girls. "I'm not into these types of cars, but for Gina, you should get the Dodge." I nodded and looked at the man who was waiting for my decision. I nodded towards him, "we'll take this one." I pointed to the car and he smiled.

Gina had basically begged me to let her have a party in my house even though I told her it was the one thing I wouldn't allow. I said yes anyway, but she had to keep it in the lower half of the house. I gave the decorators directions to the two places they could use for the party.

I went into the backyard to see a whole bunch of teens crowded everywhere, and then I saw Gina in the pool with Isaiah. I nodded towards him and he got Gina out of the pool, wrapping a towel around her. I gathered everyone to the front of the house and stood on the side and blind folded her. "You ready for your present," I whispered to her excitedly. She smiled and nodded eagerly, "Just don't make me cry y/n." I laughed and started walking her to the car. The sun was setting and there were too many teens to count, some covering their mouths looking at the car and the rest recording Gina and I walking up to the car.

      "You ready?" I yelled. I yelled for Gina to get her hype, but everyone else replied. I pulled her blindfold off and she covered her mouth and started walking away from the car in shock. I laughed, and so did everyone else. Before she could get far, I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up, bringing her back. She started crying and I smiled, hugging her. "Happy birthday, little sis."