6️⃣

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑥
-𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠, 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑒, 𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑒-

-------------------------------------------

I was still on live playing the game with Jalessa still wrapped around my body. I guess she felt I was playing for too long cause she kept whining in my ear and poking my face. "Oh my god Y/nnnn." She breathed out then dropped her head on my shoulder. I placed a kiss on her cheek and ignored her. I felt her hand start rubbing my collarbone almost like a massage. She went up to my neck then placed her hand on my jaw. She slightly turned my head so she could kiss my jaw but not enough to take my attention away from the game.

    Her finger began to graze my face's features, delicately brushing my jaw, cheeks, and lips. She drew my bottom lip down with her thumb. When I looked at her, she was biting her own lips and staring at mine. A ding came from my pocket. I took out my phone and read the message.

MarcusBev

◾️Slow ya roll champ you still on live

    I laughed and switched off my phone, glancing across to my backup phone, which was still propped up on the stand. Jhené Aiko Triggered start playing (my wife). Jalessa's arms tightened around me, and I felt her foot go closer to my groin. I hit a three-pointer and muttered something to Jalessa, "chill out." She hummed and kept going anyways. She rubbed up against me harder and I felt myself twitched, I'm sure she did too.

    I adjusted the way I was sitting and glanced at the live. I could feel her smiling since her face was tucked into my neck. Her hand dropped and she started palming me, through my pants, slowly rubbing. I paused the game, ready to risk it all, until she nodded at my phone. "Nah, keep playing the game," she said with a slight smile. She unwrapped herself from around me and stood up as I shook my head and unpaused it. I looked back at her then back at the TV. "Yo, where you going!" I had to yell since she was down the hall. "To get water!" I laughed. She went all the way down stairs even though there was a mini fridge on the side of my couch in my room.

    I heard her coming back up the stairs, and she was walking to the side of my TV where the phone was. She stood in front of it, reading the comments and adjusting herself in front of the camera. She turned around towards me and said, "Where's your Led light remote?" She asked, running her fingers through her hair. It was by my leg, so I handed it to her. "How the hell do you make this blue lighter."

    "Come on now, you don't know how to use it. Use the two buttons on the top left." She nodded and went and sat by my window, taking out her phone.

⚪️Theofficial.Jale

Jale