4️⃣6️⃣

I laid out Kamari and Malaya swimsuits for later, Y/n can get Kiya ready. I was ready to relax by now, but as soon as I got outside, I looked over and saw Deja and Casey pointing at the time. Would Y/n be mad if I left for a few hours. It's only fair since she went back to sleep and has been sleeping this whole time.

     Casey was way more quiet than usual. I looked at her and she gave me a small smile while we were in the car. Once we got out of the Uber, you could tell the energy was off, Deja wanted to get drunk and fuck someone, while Casey was silent, and my ass was just confused. As we walked into the club, I grabbed Casey and told Deja we'd be in the bathroom. When we got inside, I turned and looked at her. "Casey what the hell is going on? You've been looking at me weird all night. What's going on" I looked at her confused.

     She glanced at me and threw her head back, "I don't- I'm sorry Jalessa. I really am, I just." She slowly paced back and forth. "You know how I don't have any kids?" She asked and I was about to nod but she cut me off, "well I do. A while back I got pregnant and had a son. I gave him to who I thought was his dad and, without my permission, he put our son in foster care." I felt bad for her but still listened. "I went to court to get back custody of him, but they made up this bullshit talking about child endangerment, and I lost." Tears filled her eyes. I pulled her into a hug, but she pulled away. "Why didn't you tell me, Casey?" I said softly. She looked at me, and I could see that there was something more. A tear fell, "the man I that I thought was my son's dad actually wasn't, it's Y/n."

     I frowned and backed away from her. She huffed sadly and took a step towards me, "Jalessa, Just wait, I couldn't keep it away from you any longer" I turned away and stepped out. "Jalessa, it's was before you got with!-" The door shut and I grabbed a shot one of the women was holding in a tray and downed it. "I married a cheater, all the shit she said to me was a lie, all she shit she got me was a lie." I walked over to Deja, who looked like she had drunk the whole bar, and turned to her.

"Get me drunk,"

     I said, and she cheered, handing me something, and I didn't ask what it was. After staring into space, I had way more than I should have. "Let's dance." I pulled her into the middle of the crowd and tried to dance everything away. A man came up behind Deja and she started throwing it back on him until he pulled her away. She turned to me, shaking her shoulders, and I rolled my eyes at her. My head was starting to hurt, but I ignored it. I felt hands on my hips. I felt a body behind me, but I continued to dance. "You're so fucking gorgeous," someone whispered in my ear, but their voice sounded familiar. I giggled. Jaden."

     What are you doing here, you Bozo? I haven't seen you in so long. " I turned around in his arms and his hands went down my backside. He shrugged, "I've just been busy and shit." He bit his lip, looking me up and down. I pushed his head, "Stop looking at me like that," I cracked a smile. He looked at me in silence for a moment, then laughed, "you drunk as shit," he said, pulling me closer to him. His hands slowly went down, squeezing my ass. His lips touched the side of my ear until he stopped and looked around. "Did you come here with someone." I nodded, "yeah, but I think she went home with someone," I whispered, letting my eyes drop. I'm tired as shit. He hummed and started pulling me somewhere. "Where are we going?" I opened my eyes and saw we were heading out the door. "My car, I'm taking you home." I nodded and latched onto his arm.

     We were driving for a while, actually. His hand ended up on my thigh and I let it sit there until he started rubbing and gripping on my upper thighs. "...Jaden" I said, not meaning to moan. I saw him glance at me with a smirk on my face. He began to rub me over my underwear. I watched him pullover and he quickly leaned over to kiss my shoulder. Then neck. "What about Y/n" he whispered breathlessly. I bit my lip, throwing my head back. "Who?" I couldn't think right now. He pulled away with a smile on his face. "Hop in the back." He mumbled and I jumped into the back seat of the car. When he jumped in the back too, his lips immediately smacked onto mine. We started tongue kissing, which led to her hand moving up my thigh and into my underwear. I groaned as he began to finger me, and he smiled, backing away.

     "When it comes to you, baby girl, I'm the boss." We both made eye contact and started laughing. He stopped, but I continued giggling. "Shut up," he hushed me while adding another finger and speeding up, making me groan loudly. His lips brushed over my neck as he kept kissing it. My fingers gripped his wrist as I gasped. I breathed even harder as he sucked on an open area on my neck and whispered, "Calm down baby." He saw how eager I was when grinding on his fingers. I moaned and slid my hand into his pants and quickly removed his dick from his jeans and started pumping it from tip to base. I could feel my clit pulsing, so I tapped his leg and he slightly lifted up while I pulled his pants and boxers down. I'm sure you know what happened next.

     We continued kissing until I pulled back and took a deep breath. He sighed and looked at me. After slyly pecking my lips, he said, "You good? Why'd you stop?" He pointed at his simi hard dick. I can't do this. She might be a cheater, but I'm not. "Jaden, I'm only going to ask you this one time and one time only, so please don't be a dick about it. Just please take me home." He scoffed and turned to me, about to say something to me until I glared at him. He rolled his eyes, fixed himself, and got out of the car.

     Once I got back home. It was dark and everyone was gone. I sighed, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water. Y/n walked into the kitchen smiling, but her smirk disappeared when she saw my face. Good. I got right to it. "Fuck You!" She looked at me confused, but didn't falter. She leaned against the counter and stared at me, "What?" She made that dumb ass face and I wanted to pull out a knife. I sighed, trying to calm myself, and looked at her. "Y/n, did you have an affair." We stared at each other until a smile slowly appeared on her face. I only got more angry when I saw how genuine she was. She started laughing her ass off while I was trying not to fuck her up. Remember the kids. I can't kill her. "I'm not a cryer when I find out I'm getting cheated on; I'm a killer." I said serious. She huffed, gasping for air when she finally stopped laughing."

     "Babe, what are you talking about. Are you drunk?" She stared at me and I pulled my shirt down, showing her my collarbone with dark hickeys all over it. She immediately stopped smiling and laughing and came around the table. "What the fuck is this shit?" She glanced up at me and tried to touch my neck, but I pushed her hands away. "Who the fuck did that? You fucked someone?" She raised her voice. Ha, did I fuck someone. "No, but Jaden sure did have a fun ass time," I muttered, and she turned to me. She stepped up to me but then moved back. "Wow, damn. I just had to catch myself. Man, I almost went to jail." She said, fake laughing to herself. I rolled my eyes; this pussy wouldn't touch me. She turned back to me. "Jalessa, did you fuck him?" I cut her off, "Did you know you and Casey have a son." She looked at me, confused, until she looked down at her ringing phone. "Yeah Casey...why the fuck didn't you tell me this...how old is he...23years old."

      My heart dropped. Y/n glared at me. She sighed, but instead of seeing her angry, she looked hurt. I'm the one that cheated, not her. I tried toprocess everything. Maya's 21 and he's 23. Then Y/n and Casey slept together before I even knew Y/n. What didn't help was me opening my phone and pressing on the notification I got.

⚫️Jaden.Rabago

Liked by 4,393,383 JadenRabago 🥰 @Theoffficial

Liked by 4,393,383
JadenRabago 🥰 @Theoffficial.Jal
Comments Off

     I looked up at Y/n. She stood there and hung up. She didn't move. She just sighed, looking down. "Y/n I swear that picture was from a long time ago-" "Did you sleep with him?" She spoke softly. She sat down on the stool, and I was scared by how calm she was. "No! I promise I didn't-" I replied. "Did he give you those hickeys?" I sighed, "yes." She nodded, looking away from me. "When I first heard about him, you told me you both were just friends. If that's the case, Jalessa. Why is there a picture of you two kissing, that you said is from a long time ago." She spoke.

     I hesitated. "We had a past," I mumbled. She hummed, "you had a past," she repeated. She sucked her teeth. "Sit. There won't be any yelling, screaming, crying, or shouting. We're gonna talk about everything and figure this out. " She said.