3️⃣2️⃣

𝐶𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑇𝑤𝑜
-𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘-

—————————————————————

     "When do you leave?" Jalessa laid halfway on my body. Our legs tangled together as our sweaty bodies heated each other's bodies up. "Tomorrow morning, probably around 9," I said, softly running my fingers through her messed up hair. She hummed, "You better be safe." Nodding, I pecked her cheek twice. "I will" I made breakfast and placed a plate cover over it, leaving it on the table on the side of the bed since Jalessa was still asleep. I kissed her forehead before saying bye to her while she was basically still half asleep.

I opened the bedroom door to see Kobe awake and the rest of them asleep. He, like always, was watching TV. I gave them all kisses but held Kobe the longest since he was wide awake. I laid him back down and went back to the room to get my backpack. I sat at the edge of the bed, lacing my shoes. "Shit," I whispered, and quickly stood up. I almost forgot. I looked at the closet, and sighed, placing my phone in my hoodie pocket. I pulled the closet door open and reached for a shoe box in the top right corner. I sat it down on the dresser and took the top off, seeing a Glock 19 and 17.

"Do you really think you'll need that." I turned to see Jalessa sitting at the edge of the bed, stretching. I cracked my neck and sighed. "You told me to be safe. It's the safest I can be with one on me, Love." I slid both guns into my bag and walked up to Jalessa, standing in between her legs. I gently grabbed her face and pecked her lips. "I'll be okay alright, I'll go beat someone's ass and be back in your arms then put another baby in you" she pulled back after I said the last part and snickered, "yeah right, you can have another child in 10 years." "Mhm," I said as I drew her in for a kiss.She pulled me down by my shirt, so I was laying between her legs. I squeezed her waist, causing her to moan in my mouth.

My tongue swiped across her bottom lip, and her lips parted. I invaded her mouth and tilted my head to deepen the kiss even more."Ight, ight, I gotta go" I mumbled against her lips but she pulled me in for another kiss, sighing against my lips. I hummed and pulled away as she lightly pulled on my bottom lip with her teeth. "I love you," I whispered.

Once I picked up Marcus, he put his crunches in the back and sat in the front. The drive to Crenshaw was about 20 to 30 minutes. We were staying at Rey's house while doing all of this. The girl we were looking for was young, with box braids and braces, and that was the description we were given without the sexual comments added. When we got there, it was now obvious that my car stood out. It didn't help that it was matte black. "Yo drive down 29th, stop down by Maze." I kept my eyes on the streets. I turned the block, already seeing the mixed boy with a bucket hat, jeans, and a loose white shirt. I pulled up in front of him and he eyed the car, about to stand up about to run.

I rolled the window down and his eyes widened with a smile. "Holy shit," he balled his hand up, bringing it up to his mouth, "is that Pierce and Marcus, or, or wait," he cleared his throat while I cracked a smile. "The... Y/n Viotto," he said, changing his voice. I shook my head, and Marcus chuckled. "How you been" I asked, hanging my arms out of the window. "Man, same thing as always, just surviving, but!" he sighed. I'm back in school," he lifted his hands up and bowed. I smiled genuinely happy, "that's what I'm talkin about. Wait, what about your mom?" He smiled again, but I could see the meaning behind it.