"I win."

Katsuki took a second taking in what just happened but then used his legs to flip them over and he pinned her down instead holding her arms above her head and sitting on her crotch.

"You sure about that?"

She struggled to get out of his hold and frowned just giving up.

"I let you do that.." she said closing her eyes in defeat.

Katsuki laughed. But..he just looked at their position for a moment.

He blushed and before she opened her eyes he got off her.

He helped her up while she dusts off her costume.

"That went by too fast.. let go again." ______ said looking at him.

"You really want to?"

"What you scared I'll beat you this time?" She teased.

He smirked. "Try me bitch"

She laughed moving to get ready for another fight.

River and Soren watch the two fight for hours.

"She doesn't even fight me that long.." Soren said feeling jealous cause he wanted to train too.

River smiled. "Don't worry at least she's having fun. I think this is the first time I've seen her smile during a battle she has lost." River said.

"...hey we still going to Poppy's tonight?" Soren asked as River nods.

"She's been going on and on about us sleeping over at her new house since she wants company. But I can't do that alone!!!!" River blushed red yelling.

Soren laughed. "Will she feed us?"

"Ya she said she'd order and it could be like a party for us five!"

"Then count me in free food!!" Soren cheered.

"Great! Now all we need is the 'okay' from Nova and Dynamight.." River said looking at the duo where Katsuki was on top of _____ again both laughing.

***
Once work ended River made the team all go to Poppy's cafe and bar.

_____ didn't mind it just tagging along since she didn't need to go home yet.

And Katsuki just went because she did.

"AHHH ______!!!" Poppy yelled running over and jumping onto her.

_____ smiled hugging her.

"Hi Pops."

"Thank you guys for coming! And thanks for staying the night I hate sleeping alone on the first day! I feel like someone gonna creep into the house!" Poppy said pulling away.

"What? Wait we aren't staying the night." _____ said looking at her confused.

They both then look over at River and Soren.

"River said you were..please I really want you both to come!" Poppy whined.

"Huh!? I'm not spending the night!" Katsuki yelled.

"River!!" Poppy whined.

"Come on you guys we shouldn't leave her alone, just for one night!" River said nervously earning death glares from _____ and Katsuki.

Poppy ran to the bar to get them all drinks and snacks.

"I promise it'll be fun! I don't have a lot of beds but we can all sleep on the floor!! I got the perfect amount of pillows for us all!" Poppy cheered.