Finally

After reflecting on the situation for a little while, Trixie went back to her office. She stopped in her tracks when she saw her secretary completely bent down to grab a pen off the floor. A bit of her red thong was showing. Oh how Trixie wish she could come up behind Katya and lift up her skirt completely. The Russian looked back at Trixie and smirked before getting back up. This was just too much for Trixie. Katya pushed her to the edge, purposely, and the CEO wasn't going to let it slip.

"Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova. In my office, now." Trixie harshly demanded.

Katya felt chills coming up and down her spine at the use of her full name, but mostly because it was Trixie saying it in a dominant tone.

Without a word, she followed her boss. Trixie closed the door behind Katya and locked it. She then sat on the edge of her desk, facing her secretary, looking up and down her body. Katya felt so weak, totally powerless in this situation.

"Is something wrong Ms. Mattel?" Katya softly asked to break the silence.
"Don't act innocent around me. You've been teasing me all day Katya. Deliberately. I can see the lust shining in your eyes. If you want something from me just ask." Trixie said in a sultry voice as she walked towards Katya.

The Russian was shocked by her boss's bluntness. She didn't know what to respond. Her plan worked, but now she was unable to admit what she wanted. She backed up until her back was against the door. She felt her body heating up more and more as Trixie got closer.

"You're speechless? Why's that babygirl am I intimidating you?" Trixie scoffed. Katya almost moaned at that nickname. Her boss was only inches away from her. She wrapped her hand around Katya's neck in a quick motion and stared in her eyes.

"Tell me what you need babe" Trixie asked while clenching her hand on Katya's throat. Katya put her hand over Trixie's arm to let her know it was hard to breathe, although she was insanely turned on by her boss's commanding attitude.

"Say it."
"Fuck me please" Katya finally pleaded.
"Good girl"

Trixie brought her hand down under Katya's skirt. She slowly rubbed two fingers over her soaked lingerie.
"Aww look at you... already so wet for me."
Katya whimpered and grabbed Trixie's arm, trying to push it further into her.
"Such a desperate slut huh? Be patient baby"

Trixie pushed the fabric to the side and entered two fingers inside Katya. The girl moaned in Trixie's neck and put her arms around it, kissing and sucking on her soft skin. Trixie started slowly, but picked up the pace when Katya started to grind on her fingers.

"You really don't know how to behave being so horny at work like that" Trixie said.
"Mhm I need more of you" Katya whimpered in response.

Trixie slid one more fingers inside her secretary's core, the stretch making her groan loudly. She immediately went fast, slamming her hand in Katya, whose hips started to buck.

"Ahh Miss... Fuck" Katya sighed out.
Trixie knew she was close and used her thumb to circle against the blonde's clit. She gasped from the intense stimulation, and her eyes fluttered shut while her mouth hung open.
"Cum for me babygirl"
"Mhh" Katya nodded.

Trixie picked up Katya's chin with her free index to make their eyes meet. Katya was panting, a tear rolled down her flushed cheeks as she whined her boss's name. Trixie stared at her while she came undone, and she could feel her clit throb at the wonderful sight. She's never gotten this close without any touch, and she knew that only a lick from the girl in front of her would push her over the edge.
Katya felt high like she never did before, she dripped down her thighs and on Trixie's hand. The boss fucked her secretary through her orgasm, only letting go when her legs began to quiver.