Weekend

The rest of the week went by just like it started, both girls locking themselves up in Trixie's office or in a bathroom stall to fuck each other every day. They felt like unruly high schoolers, hiding away as if they could get caught. Actually they could, but who would say something to the boss?

The weekend seemed to last forever for Katya, she longed to see Trixie and feel her touch. She didn't know why but it annoyed her that they only met at work. They never had the time to talk, they barely knew anything about each other. Sure their relationship was only a sex thing, but Katya enjoyed being around Trixie. She doubted that Trixie felt the same way, but didn't want to miss something that could make her happy. Katya decided to be brave and called Trixie.

"Hey Trix."
"Hi Katya. How are you?"
"I'm kinda bored... I was wondering if you'd like to go out tonight." Katya felt really nervous as she asked Trixie out. She apprehended her reaction, but seeing how nice Trixie was to her she thought that she was just overthinking.
"Is this a date offer?"
"Ehm no... I mean, not necessarily. Are you down?"

Katya wanted this to be a date, but was too shy to admit that she, after only one week, already fell for Trixie.

"I don't know Katya. It doesn't seem appropriate regarding our hierarchical positions." Trixie said in a concerned tone.

Katya could feel her heart shatter.
"So fucking all over your company's headquarters is appropriate but going out together isn't?" Katya snapped.
"I just don't want to bring our relationship out of the workplace. It's better that way."
"Why? Am I really just your little office fucktoy?"
"I never promised anything Katya. What made you think that I wanted anything more than this? Do you?"

Katya felt deeply hurt by Trixie's words. Mostly because they were true. Trixie and her didn't have anything special going on, the CEO probably had multiple affairs with her employees. Katya cursed herself out, she felt so foolish thinking that Trixie would have even if only emerging feelings for her.

"Katya? Katya? Are you okay?"

Katya just hung up the phone and ran to her bed, smashing her face in the pillow. She cried, ashamed of her actions and of her feelings. She needed to get Trixie out of her mind, to destroy the spark that dangerously grew in her with every touch from Trixie. Katya wouldn't allow herself to get more attached to Trixie.

Trixie felt her lips burn as she turned down Katya's invite. It wasn't what she truly wanted to say, but it was what felt easier. Not engaging in anything that could involve feelings or led to more than just sex. Trixie thinks love is always complicated, and she doesn't have time for that. Even if things felt natural and simple with Katya, her mind wasn't ready. However rejecting Katya felt wrong in her heart. Trixie was scared that she might've hurt Katya and ruined what they had. Trixie hesitated to call her back, but eventually gave up on the idea as she wouldn't even know what to say. She hoped that the girl would get over it and fall right back into her arms on Monday.