My world

Trixie wanted to run and see Katya, but at the same time she needed to handle the press issue. It was her brand against her lover, and sadly she didn't realize that the last one deserved to be cared about first.

"Here babe I got all of your things" Violet said as she set the last box on Katya's floor.
"Do you need anything more? Are you okay?"
"Yes I'm fine. Just kinda lost I guess." Katya sighed.
"Aw come here"

Violet grabbed the Russian in a tight hug, rubbing her hands on her back. It lasted a few seconds, before Violet tilted her head and began to kiss Katya's neck. The girl felt paralyzed. It was only when her colleague reached her lips that the blonde pushed her and liberated herself from Violet's grip.

"What's wrong babe?" Violet asked astonished.
"Get out."
"Why? I know you want this." The girl whispered in the Russian's ear, biting down on her earlobe.
"Don't touch me! Leave right now." Katya shouted.
"You'll come back to me Katya. You just need to understand nobody really gives a fuck about you except me." Violet added before leaving. Katya immediately locked the door, not wanting to be disturbed anymore.

Trixie tried to call Katya several times, but she was sent straight to voicemail. She was becoming crazy regarding all the problems she had to deal with. She still managed to finish writing her explanation letter which would be published all over the press soon. The boss then told Jeff to lead for the day and rushed to Katya's place.

Trixie knocked and rang the doorbell more than she could count, but nobody answered. She then remembered that she had a spare key. The blonde used it and entered Katya's flat.

"Katya? Kat where are you?"
Trixie searched around, and finally found who she guessed was Katya hiding under her bed covers.
"Babygirl what are you doing here? Let me see you." Trixie pulled down the sheets and revealed Katya's face. Red and puffy eyes, runny mascara, and deep red lipstick marks.

"Who left you these?" Trixie asked fuming with rage and jealousy, knowing those stamps were not hers.
"...Violet." Katya shamefully responded.
"Did she force you?"
"Sorta..."
"I wish I could kill her. I'll never let somebody else touch you again baby. Let me erase those ugly stains." Trixie said as she wiped Violet's lipstick off with her thumb and covered Katya's face with kisses.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have stayed around her. I shouldn't have started flirting with you at work." The Russian cried.
"I would have never got to know you better if you didn't. I'm glad you came into my life and I wouldn't change a single detail of our story. You're not the one to blame."
"But you spent years and riches to build your brand and I ruined it all."
"Kitty, listen to me. Nothing is ruined, and even if it was, it doesn't matter. Trixie Cosmetics is my empire, but you're my world. I'd lose my company over you anytime."