Resumes

"Hello Ms. Mattel! I've got 5 resumes for the new secretary. I'll let you look into them and you can call me back when you've chosen."
"Oh thanks. I'll get back to you before Friday."

Trixie wasn't excited about having someone else handle some of her responsibilities, but she knew it was the best solution for her. Trixie Mattel didn't have much time for herself, since she ran the major Makeup line Trixie Cosmetics. She never had a day off, constantly trying to improve her company. She rarely went out with friends, and even less frequently on dates. She longed to go out to a club, and have a stranger grind against her the whole night before ending up in her bedroom.

Trixie browsed through the files in front of her when a singular face caught her eyes. She looked closely at the picture. A gorgeous platinum blonde woman, with short wavy hair and bangs, piercing blue eyes, high sizzled cheekbones and plump lips covered in a bold red lipstick. Trixie felt her body heating up just by looking at the picture of the alluring woman.

Through her resume she learned that her name was Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova, and that she was 38 years old. She spoke Russian fluently and had all the required qualities and diplomas to fit the job.
"But am I really gonna hire my secretary because she's hot? She's more than that though. She's got all the goods." She thought to herself.

Trixie took all the resumes in her briefcase and went back to her mansion. She quickly ate leftovers and took a long shower. She unwound and tried to clear her mind, but it was filled with the face of the Russian woman she saw earlier today. She was stuck on her, unable to stop from imagining if she could ever be interested in her, and first of all if she liked women.

Trixie got out of the shower and checked her phone.
"Fuck."
It was already almost 1 am, she spent 45 minutes in the shower thinking about a woman she only saw once in picture.

She quickly put on a thong and a tank top and went to sleep.

"Fuck, Yekaterina we can't do that here"
"Shhhh I got you babe relax" The Russian woman said as she lifted Trixie on her desk.

Trixie was pulled out of her wet dream by her alarm. She groaned in annoyance at the fact that the blue-eyed woman had such a strong grip on her when the two haven't even met. Trixie was even more mad at herself when she looked down and saw her soaked panties.

"I can't work with her if she turns me on like that. But I can't let her slip through my fingers either." She thought.