Done

"What have I done" Trixie thought out loud.
She tried to make things up with Katya, but her pride wrecked everything. She could either mope and loath herself, or attempt to make Katya understand that she was only scared of her own feelings.

It was almost 4 pm. Trixie sent all her employees home an hour early, except Katya. She made sure that her secretary was alone in her office so that she wouldn't notice everyone left.

Once the building was empty, she knocked on Katya's door.
"Yes?" The Russian reacted.

Trixie slowly opened, Katya still looking down at her papers. The girl picked her head up and got cut off before she could say anything.
"I just need you to listen to me, and then I'll let you go"

Katya sighed and crossed her arms as she leaned back in her chair. Trixie came closer and sat on the edge of her desk, taking a deep breath in.

"I'm sorry that I've messed it up with you before it even started. I'm merely fearful of attachment. Everything went so quickly between us that I felt overwhelmed and needed to back off before my feelings for you took over me. I really like you Katya, and even if I tried to convince myself that I only used you for sex it's not true. I don't expect anything from you now, I'll make sure to sort everything out so that you can quit this Friday."

Katya had never imagined that Trixie could be so vulnerable. She seemed to earnestly rue her past actions. But she wasn't going to forgive her just yet.
"Do you want me to resign?" Katya asked while making eye contact with Trixie.
"No. I want you to be a part of my company... and of my life." Trixie admitted while looking down.

Katya's eyes widened when she heard Trixie. She stood up and faced her, tilting her boss's chin up with her index.
"I'd like that." Katya said with a smile.

Trixie smiled back at her and leaned in. They kissed for the first time; their lips already traveled all over each other bodies but they never actually made out. It felt electrifying, their tongue perfectly intertwining in slow motions. Katya brought her hand up to Trixie's cheeks, and the blonde put her arms around Katya's waist to pull her tight. Trixie was ecstatic, Katya gave her another chance and she was going to cherish it immensely.

They parted their lips but remained in each other's embrace.
"Let's go out, I'm taking you on a date." Trixie cheerfully said.
"Really? But I'm not well dressed or anything."
"You look perfect babe. Come on."
Katya blushed and thanked Trixie before they both left for a really expensive restaurant.