Private

Trixie walked closer to Katya, removing her high heels and form fitting dress and throwing them on the ground. Just as she was about to crawl in bed, Katya interrupted her.
"Stop. Put this on first." She said as she pointed the box on the end of the bed.

"Is that a gift?" Trixie enthusiastically asked while opening her present.
"I thought you would look divine in this even if you always do. I hope you like it."

Trixie smiled widely and pulled out the lingerie and the stockings.
"Oh wow babe... It's gorgeous! Thank you so much. I'm gonna change, I'll be right back. Don't touch yourself too much" She added before quickly kissing Katya and going to the bathroom.

Katya followed Trixie's directions and reluctantly removed her hand from her pussy. She patiently waited for her girl to come back, foreseeing what was about to happen.

Only 2 minutes later Trixie came back in the room. The lingerie was barely hiding any skin, letting the blonde's curves on full display. The high socks were perfectly hugging her thick thighs, they were even a little too tight so that her skin was swelling around the hem. This particular detail made Katya's mind go crazy. Trixie posed for a long time, seeing that Katya enjoyed just watching her. She truly did, her eyes lusting over every inch of the woman beside her.

"I could look at you all night but there's some other things I'd like to do with you" Katya stated.
Trixie giggled and joined her in bed, advancing towards her on all fours.
"My angel. My sinful angel" The Russian said squeezing Trixie's ass.
"And you're my naughty she-devil"
The two blondes smiled and leaned in, sharing a slow kiss. They made out for a while, running their hands on each other's bodies, yearningly removing the last pieces of fabric they had on. Trixie became more aggressive as she sucked and bit down on Katya's neck and chest, the girl sighing out of pleasure.

"What do you want baby" Trixie asked.
"Make me scream your name"
"That'll be too easy" Trixie mocked. She trailed her lips down to Katya's soaked pussy, slightly kissing on it. The Russian tried to move her hips forward to get more contact, but was met with a firm hand around her throat.
"Let me work on you kitty"

Trixie focused back on Katya's crotch and dipped two fingers in her, making the girl jolt. She moved at a steady pace and brought her head down to suck on her girlfriend's clit.
"Oh my- fuck" Katya moaned as the blonde added two more fingers.

The Russian bit her lips and then pressed them together to hold back her noises, but Trixie noticed it.

"You're cheating" She scolded, removing her fingers and mouth from Katya, who sighed loudly and looked at Trixie with wailing eyes.
"I won't do it again... Please" She begged.
"On your knees" Trixie ordered.

Katya got into the position. She didn't have time to understand what was happening when the blonde took her by the neck and slammed her face against the mattress. She liked it though, whining at the abrupt action.

"Be a good girl and don't make me punish you okay?"
"Yes Miss!" Katya gasped.
"That's right" Trixie added while slapping Katya's ass, making her yelp. She soothed the red mark by kissing over it, the Russian's skin tingling all over.

Katya then laid back and spread her legs. Trixie grabbed a little oval vibrator and pressed it against the girl's spot, setting it on the lowest level. She squirmed at the stimulation, and Trixie accentuated it by entering four fingers at once. She used her thumb to keep the buzzing object in place while penetrating Katya. With her other hand Trixie squeezed and rubbed Katya's breasts. Her mouth was busy kissing on her lower stomach and inner thighs. Katya's whole body was spurred on, she uncontrollably whimpered with each touch. Her noises yet got louder when Trixie set the vibrator on a higher level.

"Mmh babe don't stop I'm almost there"
"Yeah? You want me to make you cum?"
"Please I-uuh I need you to"
"Rain over me baby"

Trixie maintained her fast pace and deepened her thrusts. She mercilessly pressed the vibrator down harder and Katya's legs began to shake.

"Hmm Trixie ah! Yes Trix fuck me" She squealed in ecstasy.

Trixie starred in her teary eyes while she came undone, sopping the sheets and Trixie's fingers. Katya shuddered as she got down from her high. She tried to catch her breath while Trixie laid beside her.

"It wasn't supposed to go like that." Katya sighed.
"What do you mean?" Trixie worryingly asked.