Stress

Trixie licked her fingers clean and rearranged Katya's outfit.

"Thank you Miss"
"You're welcome. By the way you can call me Trixie. It's a little bit easier to moan I think."
Katya laughed in embarrassment and her cheeks turned red.

"I should probably go home now. It's already 6pm." Katya said as she walked away from the door she was still holding on. Her shaky legs and her high heels almost made her fell, but Trixie quickly grabbed Katya's waist to keep her still.
"I'm sorry..." The Russian whispered.
"Don't be. It's my fault after all. Can I give you a ride home?"
"You're probably really busy don't waste your time for me."
"I have all the time for you."
Katya felt flattered. She widely smiled and followed her boss to her car.

They talked and joked the whole ride, and it felt so nice to the both of them to get to know each other more.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Trixie said as she parked in front of Katya's flat.
"Goodbye Trixie. Thank you for the ride" Katya replied. She wanted to go for a kiss but just left the car because Trixie wasn't leaning in. She waved and entered the building.

Trixie went back to her mansion and realized that she fucked her new secretary on her second workday. It wasn't like her, she's always very professional, but with Katya she just couldn't hold back. Usually she keeps her private and professional life apart, but she actually doesn't have much of a social life. Trixie thought that a little affair wasn't an issue, she needed it to forget about work during half an hour or so. As long as no feelings were involved, it couldn't go wrong.

*the morning after, 9 am*

"Hey Trixie! How are you?" Katya joyfully greeted.
"Hi! I'm already stressed out but it's okay. And you?"
"I'm good, but I'm sorry to hear this. Is there anything I can do to help?"
"No it's fine, I'm used to it." Trixie said defeated.

Katya walked closer to her, now standing beside her boss sitting in her office chair.
"You shouldn't. You shouldn't come in here anxious. Trixie, if you want to take a day off I'll take over." Katya offered while taking Trixie's hands in hers.

It was the first time someone ever genuinely cared about her. All of her other employees only saw the strong side of Trixie Mattel, the business woman who never rests, never complains and never needs help.

"No no you don't have to. I'm just gonna push through like I always do."
"Not today Trix. Not if I'm here. Let me relieve your stress." Katya whispered in her boss's ear.
She straddled Trixie and started to kiss her neck.
"Katya... We can't... Everybody's gonna hear us"
"Then you'll just have to be quiet"

Katya sucked on Trixie's skin, leaving red marks from her jawline to the swell of her breasts. Trixie was whimpering at the smallest touch, not having being taken care of in a long time. Katya got off Trixie's lap and kneeled under her desk. She spread the thick legs in front of her and placed her head in between them, her mouth travelling towards the wet pink panties. The Russian looked up and Trixie nodded. Katya maintained eye contact while taking her boss's underwear off with her teeth. Trixie squirmed in anticipation, not able to hide how bad she wanted this.

Katya kissed the girl's soaked folds and clit before licking around it.

"Katya don't make me wait" Trixie whined, still trying to be dominant.
"Yes Miss"

Katya flicked her tongue against the sensitive spot and sucked on it passionately. She then straightened her tongue out and penetrated Trixie, making the blonde moan loudly as if they were alone in the building.

"Yes babygirl just like that" Trixie praised while taking Katya's head in her hand and pushing her further into her pussy.

The Russian sloppily ate Trixie out, looking up at her from time to time with innocent eyes that just made Trixie lose it. She began to breathe deeply and thrust her hips against Katya's tongue. Katya moved faster inside Trixie and brought one hand up to rub her swollen clit.

"Hmm Katya fuck!"
Trixie was a whining mess, her legs were spasming, her stomach heaving up and down rapidly. She went completely over the edge, not worrying about anything else than making her high last as long as possible.

"Katya I'm-" Trixie tried to warn the girl between her legs, but she got cut off by another moan as she came hard in Katya's mouth.
She licked all of Trixie's wetness and swallowed it while looking in her eyes. Trixie managed to catch her breath, even if this was one of the most intense orgasm she's ever had.

"You're the best babygirl. Such a good whore for me." Trixie said while petting Katya's head. The secretary whined at that, loving to be on her knees to please Trixie.