Night out

"Oh my god Trixie this place is so nice!"
"I always come here for really important diners." She responded with a smirk.
Katya poked Trixie in the rib with her elbow and they laughed.

They ordered champagne and chatted for hours during their meal. The evening was filled with meaningful eye contacts and sweet compliments. Both girls fell more for each other as they discovered new things about one another. Everything felt natural.

Trixie offered to pay and Katya would've like to decline but she knew she couldn't afford it.

"Thank you for tonight, it was amazing." Katya said as they exited the restaurant hand in hand.
"My pleasure. Do you want me to drop you off at your place?" Trixie asked out of courtesy, but really she didn't want to leave Katya yet.

"I don't. Do you?" Katya replied, her red lips spreading in a gorgeous smile showing her flawless teeth.
"No" Trixie said imitating Katya's expression while putting her arms around the girl's waist, looking at her with eyes full of lust.

They got back in Trixie's car and she drove off to her mansion, her left hand on the steering wheel and her right one grabbing Katya's bare thigh. The Russian squeezed her thighs together from Trixie's touch, making the CEO chuckle knowing the effect she had on Katya. Trixie wanted to use that power to slowly heat things up, so she started to rub her thumb over the blonde's soft skin, slighty moving her hand up. She missed Katya during the past week, and even if the beginning of the night already helped with that, she craved her lips, her tongue, her fingers...

Trixie made her way up to Katya's upper thigh, noticing how she squirmed in her seat and turned her head to look out the window.

"What's wrong baby? I'm not used to see you shy like that." Trixie asked knowingly.
Katya brokenly breathed out, her quivering hand taking Trixie's one and bringing it to where she desperately needed it.
Trixie could feel Katya's wetness through the fabric as she pushed down two of her fingers. The secretary softly moaned and tightened her grip on the other blonde's hand, now slowly grinding on it.

"You need me so bad don't you" Trixie said, letting Katya use her hand like she wanted.
"I can't wait for you to fuck me Trix hmm are we there soon?"
"Just five more minutes baby girl." Trixie replied while taking her hand away from Katya, causing her to sigh deeply. She had been so frustrated during the whole week. She needed to release the pressure she had been holding badly.

They finally pulled in Trixie's driveway. Katya immediately stepped out and practically ran to the door.
Trixie laughed and joined her.
"Stop acting so hasty Kat. I'll take care of you don't worry." She said as she opened and let Katya come inside.

"Promise you won't make me wait and beg for it" Katya whined.
"But you look so pretty when you're begging."

The blonde blushed and looked down.
"You're unbelievably cute." Trixie complimented before lifting Katya up, the girl's legs crossed in the other's back, her arms around Trixie's neck.

She brought her to her bedroom, her hands massaging the sinewy thighs she was holding.
"Wow Trixie you live in a fucking palace." Katya exclaimed, looking at the high ceilings, huge windows and luxurious furniture.
"Just for my princess." Trixie replied, pressing her lips against Katya's. Soon the two let each other's tongue intertwine sensually. Katya moaned in Trixie's mouth as the blonde squeezed her ass.

She felt herself being thrown down on the bed moments later. Trixie removed her restrictive blazer, revealing her breasts as she wasn't wearing any bra. She stripped down in front of Katya, the girl in awe at the sight. They actually never saw each other's body fully naked, not bothering to get rid of their clothes in the office and bathrooms they fucked.

Trixie was now only in her pink lace thong. Katya felt herself getting impossibly more horny as she inspected the other girl's body. Her blonde waves framing her face beautifully and falling on her shoulders, her busty tits contrasting with her slim waist. Her hips wide, her ass plump and round making her form sinfully curvy. Her thighs thick and her legs endlessly long.

"Trixie..." She trailed off.
"What?" Trixie asked nervously.
"You're a fucking goddess."

Trixie blushed and seductively walked over Katya.
"You'll have to worship me then"
"I'd love to"