CHAPTER-6 (NOT THE PERFECT START)

Here is the direct continuation from last chapter. Hope you guys like it.
_____________________________________

As Ash and the other four came outside the lab they released their starters along with their older Pokemons to let them meet their new friends. "Piplup, Chespin, Treecko, Scorbunny and Vulpix meet your new friends. These are Floette, Pikachu, Magby, Eevee and Poliwag" said Serena as all the pokemons greeted eachother.

"So guys now that we have got our starters I think we should head towards the town's exit. Our parents must be waiting there" said Gary as others nodded. They went towards the town's exit together. They saw that there was Delia, Grace, Green, Zayn, Mohn and Yellow.
"Ahh.... there's our little leaders" said Mohn in  a happy tone causing the kids to smile "so kids are you ready to go on your journey" asked Green "yes Green. We are ready to set on our journey and achieve our dreams" said Ash holding his hand up in the air as a fist "mom where's Dad, Red and Lusamine" asked Gary in a calm tone causing Yellow and Delia to feel guilty "I am sorry kids but they had something important to do" said Yellow causing the five kids to get a little sad. For Mohn this was a new experience. Now he knew how Lusamine had felt when she had to say to Lillie that he wasn't there. "Hey look on the bright side. When you will meet them again you can show them how much you have accomplished. Think how proud they would be" said Mohn causing the kids to become happy as Delia and Yellow mouthed 'thank you' to him causing him to nod.

"So which Pokemons did you get as your starters" asked Delia as the kids introduced thier Pokemons to thier parents.

"These sure are a lively ones. I hope you all have fun on your journey" said Zayn  "So are you all gonna go alone or in groups" asked Grace "Well I was thinking of going with Gary  that is if he dosen't mind" said Lillie nervously looking at Gary whose eyes widened "oh my Arceus it must be the best day of my life. Angel Lillie has decided to Grace me with her presence on my journey. How lucky can I get" said Gary in sweet yet sarcastic tone causing Lillie to get flustered "shut up Gary" said Lillie then she said nervously "you meant our journey right" causing Gary to stop laughing as he looked in Lillie's eyes and said in a calm and sweet manner "yes Lillie it's our journey" causing Lillie to smile as she hugged Gary "thank you" causing the adults to smile seeing the scene unfold.

Meanwhile Ash leaned towards Serena's ear "so Serena. Would you like to travel with me" asked Ash sweetly giving his trademark grin causing Serena to blush as a smile formed on her face "yes" squealed Serena as she hugged Ash tightly which he returned while the others looked at them "well there goes our two OTP's" said Grace causing Lillie and Serena to blush while everybody laughed while Ash and Gary stood there dumbfounded "what's that" asked Ash causing everyone else to sweatdrop except Gary who looked at them questioning just like Ash "oh well OTP is 'Our True Pokemasters" said Green while others agreed nervously causing Lillie and Serena to sigh in relief "yes that we are, aren't we Gary" said Ash confidently "yes Ashy boy, we are gonna show this world who's the strongest. Though it might take some time before you become a Pokemon Master unlike me who's gonna defeat everyone quickly but don't worry once I give you training you will become great like me in no time" said Gary arrogantly as he formed a Trophy, a furry Cape and a crown with his power and gave a evil laugh causing everybody to sweatdrop while Lillie sighed "shut up Gary. I will show you who's the strongest. I will become a Pokemon Master before you" shouted Ash in anger "whatever helps you sleep at night" said Gary in a smug tone "oh you come here" said Ash in anger as started moving towards Gary to punch him but two hands held him from behind "let him go Ash. He is just trying to annoy you. Calm down. I believe you that you will become the best in no time" said Serena calmly while hugging Ash tightly from behind causing Ash to calm down but still glared at Gary who was about to say something again "now Gary you forced me to do this" said Lillie as she pulled Gary's ear hard and made some distance between him and Ash "not the ear. Not the ear" shouted Gary as Lillie released his ear causing him to rub his palm on his ear furiously to ease the pain while glaring at Lillie who had a smile while everybody laughed.