chapter-2 (Birth of the chosens)

HELLO GUYS THIS IS SECOND CHAPTER OF MY STORY.I want to tell you before you read the chapter and that is, this story is a journey story so I will be writing the journey of Ash, Serena , Gary and Lillie till the Alola region and I will include Galar too but that will not be proper journey as there is a lot more to this story than just a journey
______________________________________

8:00 pm, Vermillion city, Kanto region

Vermillion city is one of the most developed city in the whole kanto region but this was not it's only quality which maded it famous but it is also the turf of kanto's strongest Gym leader and trainers tend to avoid this gym because of being one of the most ruthless gym so trainers who hve guts to challenge this gym usually challenge it in the end as thier eight gym badge as the key to the indigo league.

Rumours are that the Gym leader has never used his strongest team against any opponent and that team is as strong as a champions team so some elite fours too tried to fight him but got defeated badly as he does not show mercy to its opponents which caused many pititions to be filed against him in court but nobody managed win against him in those as he always hire worlds best lawyers but the question is how did he got so much money that he can afford them and not just for a few hearings but for years long cases too.

He is very mysterious and his reasoning behind being like this was that there are always trainers like him out there so it is better that those who want to compete in the league should face him so that when they meet another person like him in league or anywhere else they would know how to deal with them as the world is very dark and it's not always roses and parties.

But today's attraction was not this but the two high horse power engines that were roaring through the streets as kids looked in awe while the adults looked with thier eyebrows raised and a small smile on thier faces as the guys who were driving the cars were their most beloved champions in the whole world .

In the magenta black with shiny golden outlines a very expensive looking Lamborghini Huracan was the strongest champion in the history of kanto The Red Ketchum. In the electric blue with purple outlines was the McLaren P1 was the strongest champion of Johoto region The Blue Oak.

Both were proud of who they were and we're best friends almost like brothers. But right now they were racing in thier new cars as it was winters time so there was very low traffic. The kids knew who they were but was more amazed at their cars as they have come through these roads many times and everytime they both have new cars which really fascinates the kids. At the start when they became the champions of these regions people didn't know how they were leaving a few who already met those two during thier travels. Most people thought they would be like every other champion always serious and strict and minding thier own business keeping the region safe not really caring if people are there for them or not and just do thier work go and if someone challenges them then show them why they were the champions. All the champions had an air of authority near them scares everybody as the champions were basically rulers of the regions as they had a huge say about what happens in their regions especially the Kanto and Johoto regions had somehow always got some of the strongest champions who were very strict.

Lance the dragon master of kanto elite four was the previous champion of both Kanto and Johoto who works just below the head of G-men a world protecting organisation was very strict and very punctual of time and always in a serious mood. He is interested in works as other things won't really pick up his interest and If the work is not done on time he would shake the entire department.

But then came Red and Blue who literally changed the definition of being a champion as first Red defeated Blue in indigo league because his Charizard somehow barely managed to avoid the hydro cannon of Blue's Blastoise and then land the final blow his signature move blast burn and then proceded to defeat the elite four which was basically easy for him as he was very strong and then after a hard fought battle between him and Lance he managed to win as Lance was In a league of his own and his Dragonite was very strong but once Red's Charizard mega evolved he managed to gain a upper hand against him and won the title of Kanto champion while Lance was now the champion of Johoto only but that title was also taken from him once both Red and Blue participated in the silver conference where once again both were at thier same last Pokemon's Charizard and Blastoise but in thier mega evolved forms but this time Blastoise landed the final hit and defeated Red, soon destroyed the elite four of Johoto and then fought against Lance where he managed to win but in a better way than Red as his Blastoise knew ice beam which was a super effective move against dargon types.