"He tried to sign her up for Endeavors Agency years ago since he wanted her name to be known but Endeavor's status went down and Mr.Nadora wants _____ to be somewhere popular to get the name Nova and the business in the public's conversations. The more famous she gets the more money he gets...and he signed a contract with Quill years ago..Quill's a nice guy but a total jerk sometimes. Nadora promised him 5% of the profit as long as ______ did good and followed all the rules and never failed." River said frowning.

"...so that's why Quill asked me about her?" Katsuki asked as River looked at him and nods.

"He's done it to almost everyone who's ever worked with her. At times when he calls Soren and I in to report we always take any blame she may have done. I once accidentally let out that in a mission she striked me instead of the bad guy with her paralyzing nails and..I mean I didn't know at the time what would happen but she didn't come to work for 3 days and when she did return...she was..well different." River said.

"So her dads an abusive jerk who control her life?" Katsuki asked raising a brow as the two nod.

"But you can't tell her we told you! He may be a jerk but she loves him. She always defends her father no matter the case. And we can't actually say he's abusive since we've never seen it or she's never talked about it...but one can connect the dots you know?" Poppy said pouring more drinks for the boys.

"Well at least tell me how she can be stopped. Her quirk lets her move fast and stop the person from moving and using their quirk. How does someone beat that?" Katsuki asked curious.

"There was one guy who beat her but that's only cause he was made of molten lava. She can't paralyze people with no skin." River explained.

Katsuki sighed..well I can't do anything about that..

He looked at the phone again seeing a picture of ____ and her father.

They both have purple eyes..she got lucky hers are cuter...w-...what the fuck did I just -..

"So do you plan on being apart of the team for long?? It's been a while since the three of them had a forth member again!" Poppy said smiling at Katsuki.

"Poppy.." River said in a warning tone

"I'm not a team Hero. I can do better on my own." Katsuki replied.

"Aw that sucks. Who's gonna replace him when he leaves then? I hope you guys don't get that nasty fella. ____ wanted a female partner right?? I hope she gets one to balance out the group!" Poppy said smiling having no filter to her words.

"I don't know, I like our group right now. I'm sure you'll come around Dynamight! Our groups not too bad!" River said smiling.

"Right."

They stayed there for a while longer before Katsuki got up to leave. He got what he wanted so he didn't care to stay.

When he left he went back to his apartment. He walked in and undressed into normal clothes and laid on the couch.

____ Nadora...she's strong...even if it's her father giving her orders the fact she can carry each of them out without making a mistake..but being used just to make money..does she even want to be a hero? The cat did say it was her fathers idea..and Quill gets 5% of the profit of the money that goes into Supernova under _____'s name..they're just stealing her hard earned money and she lets them? Does she kno- that's a stupid question of course she does. That's why she's so stuck up on being on time and doing things her way...

Katsuki rubbed his eyes and groaned his brain hurting.

Whatever it doesn't bother me so I don't care.