"Shush." George shushed Dream as they continued to look for a basket.
"I will hold." He smiled.

"Did you just shush me??" Dream looked astonished after george shushed him.
"Seriously??"

"Yes, I did." George nodded.
"Ooo! Basket!" He picked up the abandoned basket off the ground.

"I-" Dream was cut off before he could finish.. George gave Dream the basket.

"Can you hold this for a minute?" George asked as he tried to get hold of everything.

"Yeah- of course-" Dream quickly grasped the basket and held it for George.
"What.." he grew confused..

"Thank you" george smiled as he put the items into the basket.
"I can hold it now" he tried grasping the basket but Dream moved the basket away.

"No no, I don't think so." Dream put a hand on George's chest, pushing him lightly away from the basket.
"I'm holding it" he hummed.

"Why? I can hold the basket Dream!" George tried reaching for the basket again.

"I'm carrying the basket." Dream lifted up the basket out of George's reach.

"Why?? I can hold it!" George lightly groaned.

"I'm holding the basket george and that's finale, now go choose what snacks you want" Dream lowered the basket to his hips.
"Go on.@

"What if I don't want snacks, what if I wanna hold the basket" George tried reaching for the basket once more.
"I want the basket."

"What the fuck" Dream wheezed.
"It's just a basket George, why do you want to hold it??" He didn't understand why George wanted the basket so badly.

"Cause I feel bad, now give me the basket!" George pulled the basket from Dreams grasp.
"GIVE!" He held the basket.

"George its just a stupid basket" Dream pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Don't bully the basket! Now come on you big bully, let's get snacks" George turned and walked down the isle.
"Come on."

Dream rolled his eyes before following.

.: back in the car :.

"Did you get everything you wanted?" Dream glanced over at George.
"Cause we can go back." He hummed.

George looked in the bag before looking back up at Dream, making sure he had everything he needed.
"Not everything." He shook his head with a sad look.

"What are you missing?" Dream was willing to go back in the store to look for the items.
"I can go get it."

"I didn't get a kiss." George glanced back at Dream.

"Oh my fucking god" Dream wheezed before resting his head on the steering wheel.
"I thought you were missing something important."

"It is important!" George lightly snapped.
"It was the most important thing on the list." He frowned.

Dream had a light sigh before leaning in, kiss George on the cheek.
"Better?" He softly smiled.