"Don't worry, he's kidding!" I tell Barry. "How's this any different from when your mother you and you came to Felicity and me for help?"

"Your mother shot you?" Barry asks, causing me to look at him with a 'shut-up' face.

"Or when you brought Dig down here when he was poisoned with curare." I continue looking back at Oliver.

"Well, the difference is that I did my homework on the three of you!" Oliver yells causing me to flinch back before he lowers his voice. "I don't just tell people easily."

"Uh, I-I'm not going to tell anyone." Barry says. "And you don't have to thank me, but you should thank her instead of being kind of a jerk." Barry gestures to me. Oliver stepped closer to him causing him to say, "Mr. Queen."

Oliver's phone beeped causing him to check it. He sighs before stating, "I have to go home. The man that I fought in the bunker he has what he needs to mass produce the serum from the island. And we have to stop him."

Oliver starts walking off before Barry starts talking, "He touched you neck. I was able to absorb the residual oils from his skin which, when added to a gel-based polymer might be able to recreate his fingerprint." Oliver nods before heading out.

"Never meet your heroes, right?" Felicity asks Barry.

Dig, Felicity, Barry, and I were in the Arrowcave. "I knew the vigilante had partners." Barry states.

"He likes to be called the Arrow now." I correct Barry.

"You four have messed with some really nasty people. Like the Dollmaker, Count Vertigo, Dodger, the Huntress." Barry lists.

"We weren't keeping score." Dig informs him.

"I was." Barry tells him.

"Barry!" Oliver calls as he walks in. "The rat poison that you gave me, are there any side effects?"

"Uh, um, y-yeah, I think hallucinations, maybe." Barry stutters. "And excessive sweating. Are you sweating excessively?"

"You're hallucinating?" I ask him, standing in front of him. "What are you seeing?"

"A girl named Shado that was with me on the island." Oliver informs.

"Shado. Sara. How many women where you marooned with? You sure this wasn't Fantasy Island?" I ask walking back over to Felicity, by our computers.

"You did train in a jungle or forest environment hence the green." Barry states. "Hey, let me draw some blood, see what's up." Him and Barry walk to the other side of the Arrowcave.

"Found Cyrus Gold." Felicity states causing Oliver and Dig to walk over.

"Who's Cyrus Gold?" Oliver asks as he comes to stand next to my chair.

"Human weapon that left you nearly dead the other night." Dig informs him from the other side of Felicity. "The kid did manage to pull his print off your neck."

"We've had facial recognition software scanning closed circuit cameras all over town." Felicity informs.

"He's at the corner of Delgado and 25th right now but we're about to lose him." I say as I pull up the camera on my screen.

"What else is at that intersection?" Oliver questions.

"A parking lot, a market, a motel." Felicity responds looking at the map on her screen.

"Could be where he's holed up." Dig states.

"I got this." Oliver says walking away.

"Oliver." Dig calls, walking over to him. They speak shortly before they both head out.