🍋Konoha x chubby male reader

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Y-y/n I have something I want to ask you I understand if you don't want to but please consider it but will you go out with me?"

You looked around you to see the boys smirking at you and you started to giggle a little then you grabbed konahas face who was looking down at the floor and made him look at you.

"I would love to go out with you"

"REALLY?!?"

"Yes your my crush after all"

Konaha looks at you with lustful eyes he dearly wanted to kiss you but you both kinda have a crowd of people so he held back and just hugged you tightly.

"Come on lover boys lets get to class"

You and Konoha walk hand in hand to class the students eyes were glued onto you and Konoha but he just gave dirty looks to anyone who looked grossed out. You walk to your desk and your lucky because konaha is in the same class as you for many years now it is almost as if god wants you two together.

During class you were dozing off and then felt something hit you hand you look right next to you and find a smiling Konoha looking at you and pointing and your desk. You find a note of paper and opened it up and blushed hard after reading it.

Note "do you know how cute you look right now it's a total turn on"

You write back on the paper not really knowing how to respond.

"KONOHA IF THE TEACHER SEES THIS WE ARE DEAD ILL help you after school -/////-"

You toss the note back at Konoha he looked at you and smirked.

The whole entire time you knew Konoha was burning holes in your back

But the day won't go any faster the bell rang for the student to go to lunch you pulled out you boxed lunch and started to eat away.

"Konoha stop staring at me"

"But you look so cuteeee I can't help it y/n oooo what's that can I try some"

You picked up your food with your chopsticks and fed konoha he ate it with pleasure.

"Y/n here try mine"
Konoha did the same thing he fed you his food and you ended up eating it all you think he just enjoys seeing your cheeks full.

"Konoha now you have nothing to eat"

"That's okay y/n here let me feed your to you too"

Konoha didn't let you answer and fed you one by one his eyes never leaving you he smiled blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Y/n you have rice on your cheek"

You went to get it off but Konoha got it before you did and licked it off your cheek causing you to blush.

"Konohaaa don't do that"

"Why?"

"That's embarrassing now we have people looking"

Konoha looked around the classroom and saw people giving sweet looks and only two looked in discussed so he bring him shot them a nasty glare.