Sleep. It was what he needed. No thinking, no worries, just sleep.

...

Harry had bad nights of sleep, so it worried him.

Harry ignored Louis from Tuesday to thursday. Now it was Thursday evening and they had rehearsal together, he couldn't keep ignoring him.

Harry stepped in the theatre, he was there early and hoped for some time alone before starting. He took a seat in the last row and put his earphones on to listen to music. He needed it. He put his playlist on shuffle and the first song to play was Polarize by Twenty One Pilots.

He closed his eyes and tried to meditate. He would have to face Louis and play with him. It couldn't be worse. He didn't want to see him.

"Hey" someone took a seat next to him

He turned his head. Louis. Harry took his phone from his pocket and turned the volume up right in front of Louis so he realized that he didn't want to talk.

Louis saw that and rolled his eyes "Stop being a dick"

Harry heard that. He was going to throw fists. He paused his music and looked at Louis

"You don't get to call me a dick when you're the one being one"

"I'm not a dick"

"Yes, you are" Harry insisted

"Of course I am. you are the perfect guy and I'm the dick"

"Exactly. You finally get it"

"What did I do this time?" he sighed

"You left with that guy at the pub and left us"

"Is that why you ignored me all week?" Louis raised his eyebrows "Jealousy?"

"This isn't jealousy, Louis. I don't like the fact that you left without saying anything. Just imagine I hadn't realized you were gone and I left too? The guys were drunk as hell and something could have happened to them"

"Why would you have left?"

"Maybe I had project" Harry said

"Oh, right. Maybe you'd have liked to go with that bartender. Sorry I ruined your fuck"

"Are you being serious?" Harry raised his eyebrows in disbelief "First of, I'm talking about our friends, not about Max and whether I would have like to have sex with him or not, and second, do I need to remind you that you were all flirty with that guy?"

"Max is a shitty name. Looks like a dog's name"

Louis looked so proud of his joke. he was so stupid with his stupid smug smile upon his stupid cute face. Fuck.

"Shut up"

"Max, c'mere! Sit down. Yay! Good boy!" he said mockingly with a ridiculously high pitched voice "Yep. Really does sound like a dog's name"

"Do you ever stop talking?" Harry said

"Only when my mouth is full" he said with a smirk

"You should call the gorgeous guy from the bar, I'm sure he'd be happy to keep you mouth full"

"You have such a dirty mind" he said, fakely shocked "What make you think he'd want to do that"

"Seriously?" Harry laughed "He wanted you so bad that he couldn't stop touching you and making you laugh"

"Were you spying on me?" Louis asked

"No I wasn't" yes, he was. "It was hard to miss the two of you when you were nearly fucking on the counter"