twenty two

Oh Rafe, I just thought about you but I didn't ask for it like this. Here I am, watching a video of Rafe kissing another woman. "Oh shit." John B said as everyone's jaw dropped. "Fuck he did not." Sarah grab the phone from my hand. "That is not cool." Pope wrapped me in his arms. I was speechless. "That asshole will get what he deserve. I swear." JJ said as I watch his fists and jaw clenched. "Its all over Instagram." Sarah shook her head. He did said he's going to a party last night. "There are drugs." Pope looked closely at the video. "That's a lot." John B agreed with Pope. "Y/n." Kie called my name. I can feel my heart was beating so fast and I can't find words to say. "Take a deep breath, baby." Sarah take both of my hands. They were all trying to comfort me. JJ put his jacket on my shoulders. "Hey y/n. Calm down." JJ said, brushing my hair. "Don't touch me." I exclaimed and they all looked at me. "I'm sorry. I need to go." I said, before standing up and left. I heard them calling for me but I didn't stop.

I walk away from the beach. I didn't know where I was but anywhere was better. I tried to calm myself but I can't. I still have a beer at my hand and I chugged it. I can't believe it, when I am here worrying about our relationship and trying to fix myself to make the relationship better, he's over there having fun with another woman? I always thought it was me, that it was my fault its getting shitty but all this time. It was him. What even I did to deserve this. The sky is getting dark, its gonna rain anytime now. And I am alone, don't know where to go. Betrayal was what I felt. My heart was shattered but not only because a guy I once love but also by a guy I thought was a nice guy when no one thought he was.

I scroll through my gallery looking at all the memories we made. Was I not good enough to be the reason for someone to stay? Was everything I did was never enough for him? Now what? All of this going to the black hole? Just like that? My mind was full of question that wanted its answers.

A wise person told me once, Sarah of course. "If you have questions for someone. You will always come back for the exact person for answers because they're the only one who can give you answers. Maybe not the one you wanted but at least there's an answer." I know that moment only Rafe that give me answers. Without hesitation, I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. "Pick up, pick up, pick up." I mumbled to myself.

"Hello, Rafe's girlfriend." An unfamiliar voice picked up with a drunk voice. "Give me the phone babe." I heard Rafe's voice at the back. Wow, I didn't know I was sharing my man with another woman. "Hello? Please tell me what you want. You're bothering me." I finally hear my boyfriend's voice from the mic. "You can't tell by the contact? Too drunk to get your eyes function?" I said. At this point, I am already at the verge of breaking down. "Oh shit y/n. Baby." He finally sound he's back into reality. "You know what Rafe? Fuck you." I said before ending the call. The rain finally came down from the dark sky. I broke down in the middle of the road. I hate you Rafe Cameron. I fucking hate you. I took off the promise ring that he gave me and threw it on the ground.

Little did I know there was a vehicle coming at me. That moment was blurry, my mind was heavy, I can't see the road and where am I. The last thing I heard was a honk and the sound of crowd around me.

This was a short chapter but I wanted to end it just the way it is. More tea for the following chapter.

- chyn.