seventeen

I woke up to the sound of the alarm ringing. My hands traveled to the night stand to turn it off. The sun is so bright as the light went through the blinds. "Please don't tell me its morning already." I heard Rafe groaned beside me. "Yup, it is love." I said. He then, grab my waist and snuggled into my arms. "As much I love this, but we got to get ready or else you'll be late for your flight." I said, running my fingers through his dirty blonde hair. "Let me miss it." He said, with a little kid tone. "Rafe..." I sighed. "Get up love." I said, kissing his forehead, making my way to the bathroom. "Ugh, alright." He groaned.
I was getting ready by my vanity while Rafe was still in the shower. "Honey?" Mom called out, as she opens the door slowly. "What's up?" I asked. "Rose, Wheezie and I will be waiting for you both at the airport, is that alright?" She said. "Yeah, alright. See you there." I smiled. Sarah is meeting us at the airport too. "Rafe, are you done yet?" I called for my boyfriend. After a while, he came out with a towel barely wrapped his lower body and water dripping from his hair. "I will surely miss this view." I thought and smirked to myself. "Yeah." He said, walking towards me. "You smell good." He said, bending down to sniff my neck. "Thanks." I smiled him through the mirror reflection. He started to kiss my neck, marking his territory by placing a hickey on my neck. "Rafe..." I called out his name. "Mhm, say my name." Rafe mumbled, not stopping. "We'll be late." I stopped him after a while. I enjoyed every bit of that.
"Are you sure you have everything?" I asked Rafe as we both walking towards the car after shutting the front door. "Yeah, I think these are it." He nodded, looking at his backpack and a luggage. "Alright, now lets go before you'll miss your flight. We both get into the car and Rafe drove as fast as he could to the airport.
"Did we missed it?" I asked as Rafe and I ran towards the others. "No. Almost though." Wheezie shrugged. "Thank god." I let out a relief breath. "You two must have fun, just now." Sarah said, pointing at the hickeys on my neck and everyone's attention laid on it. I found my cheeks were starting to heat up. "Yeah we did." Rafe smirked and I softly slap his chest.
Its not been 10 minutes yet, the airline staff for Rafe's flight called for their passengers. "Duty calls." Rafe shrugged, as we all look at him. Everyone said their goodbyes to Rafe. "Be good." Rafe said to his youngest sister, Wheezie. I was the only one left who haven't said my goodbye. "We'll leave you two alone." Sarah said as they all walk away, giving Rafe and I some space. "I guess that's it." I smiled, trying to hide my sadness. "No its not. I will come back here and do everything I promised you. This?" He said pointing to his luggages, referring to leaving. "This is not it y/n." He cupped my cheeks. "Call me alright." I said, as tears were already making its way down my face. "I promise." Rafe raised his left hand. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." Rafe said as our foreheads resting on each other. "See you soon." Rafe said as his lips then made it way to connect to mine. "Don't turn back." I laughed. "Not The Kissing Booth line." He laughed and rolled his eyes.
Rafe then made his way though the securities. I watch as my love slowly disappear on my sight.

Little did I knew, that was the ending of our chapter.

"The others are already on their way back home. You should come with me to John B's." Sarah approached me, placing her hand on my shoulder. I turned to her and nod. "I will be right behind you." Rose drove the Rafe's car back home so I will be with Sarah.

John B and the others were hanging out at HMS Pogue, our lil boat. "Y/n!" Pope made his way out from the boat to hug me. Kie and John B came next. "Oh my poor girl." Kie wiped my ruin mascara off with her thumbs. John B ruffled through my hair, making it more messy than it was. "John B and I are going to get some beer more beer and snacks from the house." Sarah said with her fingers intertwined with John B. "Thank you." I smiled to them. "Come on." Pope grab my arm and Kie grab the other, leading me to the boat.

"Oh the Kook Princess is here." JJ said as I saw him at the back of the boat. "Where's your boyfriend?" He made his way to the front joining Pope, Kie and I. "You know Rafe is away, JJ." Kie rolled her eyes. "Yeah I know Kie, why is she here?" JJ asked. "Because she's apart of us?" Pope questioned back. "No, Pope. She's apart of you guys not this. Not us." JJ said, pointing at the four of us. He is clearly drunk. "Don't listen to him, he's drunk." Kie assured me. "Sober thoughts Kie. Where was she when Rafe was here? She left us. Didn't even bother to visit." JJ scoffed. "You know what." I said as my blood was starting to boil.

"I had enough of you stepping on my head and come crawl to me the second after." I exclaimed at him. Pope and Kie exchanged each others confuse looks. "You're a dickhead JJ. An asshole. A drunk, just like your dad. You said to me how much you hated your dad for being a drunk and abusive. But guess what JJ? Look at you. It runs in the blood." I continued, spitting facts at his goddamn stupid face. He looked at me, speechless. That's what I thought. "See you both later." I said to Pope and Kie as I step out from the boat and make my way to Sarah's car.

"Where are you going?" I walked pass John B and Sarah as their hands were full with snacks and beers. "Home. JB send her home later." I said to JB giving them both a look. "Aye." John B said nervously. "What happen now." I heard Sarah sighed as I walk to the car.

I get home and locked myself in the room. I can't believe I said that to JJ's face. He deserve it anyways. I calm myself by scrolling through my phone for a few hours.

Just at the perfect time, the person I had been waiting to hear his voice called me. Rafe's name popped on the screen. "Hi baby." I sighed as I hear his voice once again. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, just missing you I guess." I said, not telling him what happened to me earlier. "I miss you too. I'm calling you just to say that I am alright here. We are just waiting for the admin I think." He said. "That's good." I said, twirling my hair with my index finger. "Anything exciting happening there?" He asked. "Nah, I've been hanging out in my room since you left." I lied. "You should go out, y/n. You can't just lock yourself in till I get back." Rafe sighed at the other side of the phone. "I know. I will, love." I said before I heard someone called for him. "I'll talk to you later. I love you." Rafe said. "I love you to-" He hang up before I can finish. "Okay..." I said. "He's just maybe in a rush y/n." I thought to myself.

"Y/n." Sarah entered the room. "Sarah, I didn't hear you came home." I said, putting my phone into my pocket. "Of course you didn't, you were on call with Rafe." She chuckled lightly. "I am sorry about JJ, y/n." Sarah sighed as she shook her head. "Its not your fault. Stop apologising for what other people do, Sarah." I said. "I know but ugh, we were suppose to get along and be this one happy group." Sarah groaned. "I guess me and JJ can't be in the same room." I shrugged to the thought that we were once alone together peacefully. "Maybe some more effort?" Sarah raised a brow. "I put in mine. JJ doesn't seem want to put any." I said.

"Anyways." Sarah said, changing the topic. "Kie is inviting us for dinner at the Wreck." Sarah said. "Well, her parents have this charity dinner going on tomorrow night and she's inviting us. Everyone is going." Sarah convinced me. "I don't know." I shrugged. "Please." She pleaded with those eyes that remind me of Rafe's. "I'll see." I sighed. "I love you." She smiled.

Guess what? I did wrote 300 words for this chapter yesterday and accidentally close the tab without saving it. Ya'll should be grateful that I wrote this chapter back and didn't gave up on it.

-chyn