six

"Jesus, Rafe!" I woke up, to Rafe who is standing at the edge of my bed with food. "Sorry- y/n. I didn't mean to wake you up." He shrugged, putting the food on my study table. "Its fine. What are you doing in here anyways." I yawned. "I was just bringing you some breakfast. But I saw you were still sleeping and tried my best to be a ninja." He chuckled. Damn that was cute. "Oh. You don't have to." I chuckled nervously, rubbing my eyes. "I insist for taking my offer for a nice walk yesterday." He smiled. "I will have them, after I change." I said. "Yeah- sure." he nodded awkwardly.

I look at him, signalling him to get out of my room. "Um-Rafe. I have to get ready." I chuckled awkwardly. "Oh. Oh right. Yeah I- I will leave you alone now." He said, awkwardly walking to the door and shut it.

"Don't forget to eat your breakfast!" Rafe opens the door again. "I will." I laughed.

"What are you doing today?" Sarah asked as we met outside of the house. "Maybe I'll just take a ride around town before I meet you and the others?" I shrugged. "You'll be okay?" She asked. "Yeah, Sarah. I will be okay. I will see you later." I smiled. "Oh and don-" Sarah was about to talk when I cut her. "Yeah I'll grab some bottles." I chuckled, referring to the beer. "Are you sure? We can just ask Pope." She shrugged. I shook my head.

John B and Sarah is going out for a date. Pope is helping his dad at the shop. Kie is at the Wreck and JJ? I don't bother to know. "Have fun." I smiled to Sarah as John B came. "Hey, y/n!" he waved. "Be careful you two!" I waved at them as they slowly disappear on sight.

I took my bike and ride it around town till I saw a shop that sells beer.

"Aren't you gonna ask for my id or something?" I asked to the cashier. "What for?" He shook his head as I gave him the money. Well that was easy to get these kind of stuff. I thought it was strict. "Thanks." I nodded to the cashier and made my way out there.

I opened myself a bottle and chugged it.

"y/n?" a familiar voice greeted me from behind. I tilted, to see who is it. It took me a while to recognize who it was. "Don't you recognize your own father now?" He smirked. Oh shit. "Dad?" I looked at him confusingly. "I thought you were in London?" I asked. "I moved back here few years ago. What are you doing here?" My dad explained. "I missed you, y/n. Both you and your mom." He said. I shook my head and laughed. "You left us with nothing and now you expect me to believe you that you missed us?" I asked.

Then came a woman, grabbing my dad's arm. "Who is this?" She asked, looking at my dad. "Just a kid, we were talking about the choice of beers." he said. What the actual fuck. I looked at him with a disbelief expression. Just a minute ago, he said that he missed me and now he don't even admit that I am his daughter. I couldn't believe this man right now. "See you around." He said as him and the woman walked away.

I can feel tears were forming in my eyes. I slammed the beer bottle down and it shattered. I get on my bicycle and ride away. I didn't know where to go so I just keep on cycling. My sight was getting blurry because of the tears. I also didn't noticed there's a chain hanging in front of me. I yeet over the chain.

"Jesus, woman. Did you just yeet over that chain." A familiar voice approached me. I look up and see its was JJ. "JJ." I winced as tears were rolling down from my face. My lower body was full of scratches. "Bloody hell, princess. What's gotten into you?" He sighed. "Lets get you clean up." JJ said, with a pinch of worry in his voice. "My bike..." I said. "We'll get it later." He nod. I tried to stand by myself. "Woah there, I'll help you." He said. "Its fine, I can- ow ow ow." I winced in pain. "You still think you can do it by yourself, daring Kook princess?" He rolled his eyes.

I gave up. He helped me to get up and get into his truck . "Slowly dickhead." I hit his arm as he was trying to put me on the passenger seat. "I'm trying, your majesty." He said, as I pulled my arm from his neck.

The whole ride was awkward and silent.

"So um- what were you doing cycling in the rain?" JJ broke the silence. "Oh now we're talking?" I snapped. I was still mad about my dad. "You should be grateful I don't push you out of this van onto the streets now, princess." He snapped back. Then, its went back to silence.

Fyi, this chapter was heavily edited like 180' changed. If you came from the other account, this book is going to change a bit starting from this chapter. I hope you guys will still read this book and enjoy it. I am also sorry about the beer part if it doesn't apply to the real life alcohol laws.

Feel free to start a conversation in the comment section. I will try my best to answer them all. See you next chapter.