twenty

I woke up to the noise that my bathroom door made. Someone is in my bloody room. I looked around and see JJ stood by the night stand. "What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I exclaimed. "Good morning to you too." He scoffed. I looked at myself underneath the blanket. I am still dressed from last night. Just to check you know. "Don't worry, I didn't do anything to you." JJ shook his head. "Yet." He winked, putting a glass of water and some pills on my night stand. I rolled my eyes. "Take these. It'll help you with that hangover." He said. Before that, I made my way to the bathroom. To throw up of course.

I kneel by the toilet bowl and threw up basically everything from last night. JJ entered and helped me by holding up my hair so it won't get in my way. "Yup, you're doing great." He said, patting my back. "Good morning." I heard Sarah entered my room. "In here!" JJ called for her. "Oh yeah. You were crazy last night y/n." Sarah said. "Good to know." I said, flushing the toilet and we all went back to my room. I grab the water and chugged down the pills that JJ gave me. "Thank god JJ was there to bring you home." She continued. I looked at JJ as I place down the water, not saying anything to him. "Also, breakfast is ready downstairs. I'll see you." Sarah said, before she left JJ and I alone in the room.

"Thanks for taking me home safely." I said, to break the silence. "Of course." He said and the room filled with silence again till my phone rang. "Oh shoot, where did I put it?" I panicked, looking for my phone on my bed. JJ who noticed my phone on my study table, gave it to me. "Its your boyfriend." He said. "Thank you." I smiled weakly. "I got to go too." He walked to the door. I nodded softly, watching the door shut before I picked up the call.

"Hey babe, what took you too long?" Rafe asked. "I lost my phone for a second." I laughed. "How was dinner last night?" He asked. I didn't want him to know his girlfriend got drunk and brought home by the person he despised. "It went great. I had fun." I said. Too much fun even. We then continue talking. Rafe is telling me about the stuff he did there so far. "I am starting the classes soon and there's this party for new comers as well." He said. "That's great. You'll meet new people." I said, happy for him. "I know and I hope I won't fuck it up." He sighed at the other side. "You won't. You're amazing." I said, assuring him. "Well baby, I need to go eat." I said. "Oh alright. Tell everyone I said hello." He said before we hung up. I made my bed before getting ready.

I jogged downstairs founding Sarah was pacing in the living room. "Did JB do something stupid again?" I asked as I grabbed and apple by the counter. "Oh great you're here y/n." She let out a breath. "I live here?" I questioned her. "We need to go." She said, grabbing my arm. "Wait, Sarah. What's going on?" I asked. "Kie just called me. There's something happening back at John B's." She said. I was worried as well what it might be.

We arrived at the house founding Pope and Kie outside the house. "What's going on?" I asked. "JJ is fighting with her goddamn girlfriend." Kie rolled her eyes. "Why?" I asked again hearing there's literally screams and everything came from inside. "Well uh-" Pope started. "What?" Sarah raised a brow. "His girlfriend thought JJ hooked up with y/n when she saw JJ brought her home drunk yesterday, so uh- She kinda hooked up with a guy too after that." Kie said, looking at me. "Oh god no." I made my way to the house. "Y/n if I were you I won't- nevermind." I heard Pope said.

"What's going on?" I entered the house. "Y/n finally." JJ said with relief in his eyes. "You bitch." She raised her voice at me. "I'm sorry what?" I questioned her behaviour. "If there's a bitch in this house, its you. You don't even trust your boyfriend. He just brought me home because I was drunk. He helped me." I said, trying to clear the air. "You two hooked up did you?" She asked. "God." JJ groaned. "We did not. I have a boyfriend." I said in disgust. "Whatever. We're done JJ." She asked before she left. Pope and Kie sarcastically waved her goodbye.

"Did she just dumped you?" Pope smiled as him and Kie entered the house. "She's dumb anyways." JJ shrugged. "Damn JJ, when can you get a real girlfriend?" Kie sat down beside her best friend. "I don't know, Kie. Cherish your single life they said." JJ replied calmly, looking at me. I tried not to be awkward. But he is literally looking right into my soul. "Did it end yet?" We all heard John B who entered the house. "Where were you?" Sarah asked her dear boyfriend. "Why didn't you help out with JJ?" Kie asked. "That bitch almost slap me when I backed up him. So I decided to go out." he shrugged. We all laughed. "She dumped him." Pope smiled. "Fuck yea- I mean sorry dude." John B joined his best friend on the couch. JJ shrugged, agreeing that his ex girlfriend was a bitch.

"This call for a celebration then." Pope raised a beer. "To JJ getting dumped." Kie toasted. "That's the worst toast I've heard in my life but go for it." Sarah laughed. "To JJ getting dumped." We all cheered, JJ rolled his eyes. I want to know what is in his mind, looking at me.

The following chapters will be fast forward months later, because I don't know. Because I can? and I want to get this done before season 2 drops. Also have ya'll seen the season 2 pictures? They look so good omg.

-chyn