three

"Good morning, y/n!" Sarah exclaimed as she open the blinds and the sun rays went through it. "Ugh." I groaned and cover myself with a pillow. "Oh come on. Its officially your first day here. Where is the spirit?" Sarah flopped herself beside me. "I want to show you around. So I expect to see you downstairs for breakfast in hmm-" She thought to herself. "15 minutes?" She smiled. I didn't respond. "Y/n!" Sarah exclaimed as she threw a pillow at me. "Yeah alright. I will be down." I said as I laid on the board. Are Americans this energetic in the morning? I glanced at the clock at the wall.

-

I put on some chapstick and head downstairs. "Good morning." I said, jogged down. "Morning." Rose and Mom greeted in the same time and they both chuckled. "Mom, the Wi-Fi is crap again !" Wheezie groaned as she enters the house. "Give it a break, Wheezie ! This happened because of the storm." Rose said she placed the plates on the table.

"Remember when we surfed during the storm?" Mom asked as her and Rose are talking about their younger days. Mum stayed in America when she was younger and followed Dad to London when they were married. "Yeah, and you moved." Rose said and all went silent. It was so awkward so I decided to ask about the brother. "Uh, where is Rafe?" I asked, thought that I will enlighten them. The face of Rose, Sarah and Wheezie dropped. Oh shit, did I said something wrong? "Uh- wrong timing?" I asked. "No, its okay." Sarah shook her head.

They explained everything about what happened last summer. Rafe and her father are all behind the bars for committing such crimes. Rafe basically shot a sheriff and Ward murdered John B's father. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "Its fine. We're better now." Sarah gave me a weak smile.

I explored around the house. There were a lot of pictures on the wall. "Rafe." I whispered under my breath. "Lets go." Sarah nudge my shoulders , made me jumped. "Where to?" I asked. "I wanna show you around. We'll take the bicycles." She smiled. Without hesitation, I followed her.

-

Outer Banks is small yet big, I should say. Sarah showed me the golf park, the offices and the beach around Figure 8 till we arrived at the Cut.

"We went here yesterday. The Cut." Sarah said as we biked pass some shops. There are people waving at us. It looks nice here plus the air is definitely less tense than the Figure 8. "You have friends here?" I asked. "Mhm. John B is from here too." Sarah smiled.

"Here we are." Sarah said as we both stopped in front of an old cabin looks like more to a hangout spot. "Hi guys." Sarah entered the place with me following her back. "Hey... a new friend?" A curly haired girl pointed at me. "Yeah. She's my mom's friend's daughter." Sarah slightly gave me smile back at me. "And you decided to bring her here? Jesus, how many Kook princesses we're gonna have." A blonde guy came out from a room with a beer in his hand. "I-I can leave." I stuttered. "Oh no, you're not going anywhere." Sarah pulled me back. "JJ was just playing around." the girl slapped the blonde guy's shoulder who I assume is JJ?

"Hey babe." John B entered the cabin followed by another guy. "Hey." Sarah planted a kiss on his cheeks. "So, y/n. These people are the Pogues." Sarah said and everyone smiled except the blonde guy. "This is Kie aka my homegirl." They gave each other smile and Kie gave me a hug. "Nice to meet you." She said. "You met JB." she said pointing to her boyfriend who is grabbing himself a beer. JB raised his beer. "Pope. The brain." Kie said pointing to the guy who followed John B earlier. "The most boring too !" John B added. " That's a hate crime" Pope groaned and threw his cap at John B. "I can be fun." Pope joked that made me chuckled. "Last but not least, JJ." Sarah and Kie said in the same time while everyone is looking at the blonde guy who is lighting himself a cigarette. "What ? cat got your tongue, kook princess?" he glared at me. I snapped out of it. What's the deal with him. "Be nice JJ." Kie snapped. "And what? Let her flex her wealth? Kooks, am I right ?" He stood up. Remember when I said the air was less tense here? Yeah I take that back.

"I'm just gonna go get some air." I went outside. "Look what you did, you asshole." Kie pushed JJ away. "So much for the first impression, dude." Pope snapped at his friend."Aw, she's sensitive !" JJ yelled at me as I walk outside. "y/n wait!" Sarah called me.

"Hey, wait. I am so sorry about JJ." Sarah held my bicycle. "We're sorry about him, y/n." Kie and Pope came. "Its fine guys. truly. It was great meeting you guys." I smiled. "Who said my tour was finished?" Sarah smiled. Pope and Kie looked at her with curiosity. "A small storm is heading in a few minutes." John B said. They gave each other smiles. "Huh?" I said, confused. "Come with us." Sarah smile as she and Kie grabbed both my arms back into the cabin.

-

Few seconds later, Pope, Kie, JJ and John B went out with surfboards. "You guys are not going to surf in the storm aren't you?" I said, concerned. "Typical." JJ scoffed. "Stop it." Kie glared at him. "It will be fine. Its not a big storm." Sarah assured me. "I can't surf, Sarah." I shook my head. "We both are just gonna watch alright." She said.

"Take this as a welcome party and the way we want to welcome you." Kie said as they all looked at each other. "Whatchu looking at me for?" JJ raised a brow. "I'm not in party or what ever. I just want to surf." He added.

What a dickhead.

-

Just an intro for the relationship that y/n gonna have with the Pogues. I promise things will be more exciting soon for you fellow readers.

I am trying to finish re-writing this book by 30th July before the season 2 drop. Who's excited? I am so excited that we're back in the g game babiee!

-chyn