~~~~~~
Once I found something to wear I put it on and put back on my slides. Then I put on perfume and lip gloss. "Where are you and Mackie going tonight?" Alayah asked as I grabbed my phone. "I have no idea, I'm going to find out today." I said as we both walked out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning my loving family!"  yelled Alayah before walking over to kiss Gran's and Ma's cheek

"Good morning my loving family!"  yelled Alayah before walking over to kiss Gran's and Ma's cheek. "Dang Layah it's too early for you to be that loud," said Djay rolling his eyes. "Good morning y'all," I said doing the same. "Everything smells good Granny," I said getting  a cup from the cupboard.

"Thank you. Everything will be ready in the minutes so y'all get the table ready please." I nodded taking the coffee with me to set the table.  "Hey Y/N," Amari said walking into the dining room with more cups and silverware. "Well, hi stranger," I spoke walking over helping her.  "You looked amazing last night." She complimented me. I smiled and thanked her. "Thank you, so did you. But l only saw you once last night. That's not like you." I said sitting down once I had finished.

"I wasn't feeling too hot in the first two hours, so  I just hung with Kai. By the way, he is very polite and handsome." She said sitting down. I thank her as I scrolled through my Twitter feed liking some tweets about last night. "Do you know what time Mackie's coming?' Djay asked sitting down across from me. "No, he hasn't texted or called me so I'm not sure,"  I said locking my phone.

"Y/N, come help with the food please," Layah said sticking her from behind the dining-room door. "Yeah, here I come, y'all excuse me," I  said standing taking the coffee mug with me then walking into the kitchen. I drank the rest of the coffee. Once I  was done placed it in the sink, then started to take the food to the kitchen table.
~~~~~~
✨Anthony✨

I had finally made it to the BnB, I sent Y/N a quick text to let her know I was outside. I then turned the car off and took off my seat belt. I scrolled through Instagram until she texts me back letting me know that she's about to come outside.

I locked the phone putting it in my pocket as I stepped out of the car. I grabbed my keys and walked up to the front door. She opened the door and walked outside with a black two-piece jumpsuit. I wouldn't lie and say she didn't look good without makeup, she looks even better without.

"Good morning," I said finally making my way up to her. "Good morning." She said pulling me into a hug. "Seb and Chris couldn't make it they have hangovers," I said letting go of her.When I tell you that she smells amazing. "Amateurs." laughs Y/N as we walked through the door.

The aroma of the coming from the kitchen smells so good. It's been a while since I've had a home-cooked breakfast, I usually just go out every morning. "Everyone is already in the dining room," Y/N said as we continued walking into the dining room.

"Good morning y'all." I greeted as Y/N went to sit down. "Good morning." They all spoke. "Sit down baby so we can eat." Her grandma said with a welcoming smile. There was only one seat open and it was by Y/N. Smiling I walked over and sat down.