The time of festivity

Start from the beginning

Shoto: Well mom taught me a lot more about my ice quirk, and managed to focus on creating more refined shapes of ice rather than just a chunky slab. Like this (holding out his left hand and using his quirk to make a snowflake), it's still taking a bit more practice so there's that.

Alex: Oh sweet it's only a matter of time before your able to make more crazy things!

After about 25 minutes of the two making small talk, Kaito popped his head through the door.

Kaito: I'm done with the bathroom! Oh and mom said that later the temperature will drop so make sure to dress warm (heading off to his room).

Alex: Well imma go ahead if that's cool with you (turning to which Shoto gives a nod)?

Shoto was left in his room as he looks out his window deep in though, hoping Izuku was all right.

Timeskip via Shoto forgetting to tie his yukata and Kaito wanting the staple it.

The 4 finally made it to the New Year's festival street fair, all clad in colorful yukata's

The 4 finally made it to the New Year's festival street fair, all clad in colorful yukata's. Hayami had her hair tied up in a braid while wearing a very flower based purple yukata under a black jacket lined with fur. Kaito had his arms interlocked with his mom so she wouldn't fall and wore a dark blue yukata with an ocean type design with a scarf (Allmight themed) Izuku gave him when they were training. Alex gelled his hair back as per usual and rocked a black yukata that had white stripes. And finally Shoto wore a red and white based yukata that matched his hair while sporting a light jacket since the cold didn't bothering him.

Hayami: Alright boy's why don't you go ahead and have fun. Make sure you stick with each other and keep me updated with a call every 30 minutes, I'll wait here because I'll be meeting with Mako and Rei!

They boy's all nodded at her wishes and all merged with the crowd to enjoy the many joy's of a festival.

Elsewhere brought to you by Alex who has a competition with a fellow blonde teen with a black lightening bolt in his hair

Mako's Pov

On a bench we could find Mako in his police officer's uniform enjoying a small container of Takoyaki. He was supposed to be hanging out with Hayami and the boy's but the chief ended up calling in a few officers in for a light security shift for the new year's festival. He decided to take a small break from wandering the crowd while helping a few people with directions to have a little snack.

Mako: (Eating yet another Takoyaki) Hopefully I can snag a couple to bring it home. (He was about to message Hayami until his phone said "low battery" and shut down) Damn maybe someone can let me borrow their cell when my shift is done.

As he got up and cleaned off his uniform and face to resume his patrol, a women stumbled over onto the bench he was sitting on. She was wearing a very elegant dark purple yukata, that matched her hair which was in a neat bun and she wore a pair of lightly tinted shades with a flower face mask. He figured she was probably taking a small break from walking and was about to walk away till he heard a low groan. Turning around he saw she had both her legs on the bench but his quirk activated zoning in on the fact she was rubbing her ankles.