Kaito: I'd say mine would be Omoikane, his knowledge can help me in creating some of the masterpieces that one day will be the next big thing.

Alex: Like when you replaced the legs of your speaker with 3d printed feet?

Kaito: Listen not only is it funny but it has way better support than those cheap legs!

Izuku: (whom just laughed as he was finishing up and wiping his face) Well to be completely honest I'd be happy for any god to answer my wishes.

Hayami: (Who walked back from her call) And that is a good answer Izuku, we should always be grateful to anyone even the god's for their blessing's. Now you boys we need to get a move on back home!

As instructed the trio began to clean up their stuff and got ready to head down the hill. During their descent down the 400 stairs, Hayami tapped Izuku shoulder catching the boys attention. Your probably wondering where Shoto is due to his absences, well early in the morning Mako dropped him and Rei to her penthouse in order for Fuyumi and Natsuo to meet up and go for their yearly tradition of Hatsumode! Back to Hayami trying to get Izuku's attention:

Izuku: Oh Aunt Hayami is there something you needed?

Hayami: Did you make sure to bring along the items Uncle Mako told you to bring?

Izuku: Yea but (moving over to Hayami to whisper) why do I need to carry around these important document, I mean I'm not opening a bank account or something?

Hayami: (Giggling and speaking with a normal tone) Mako may be a cop and might be a bit suspicious at points with his gaze but, trust me he known's what he's doing, even with your documents! Now he should be sending you directions to where to meet him so please be careful out there and be safe (giving him a hug).

Izuku: Right I'll catch you guys later (waving to Kaito and Alex)!

Making his way over to the nearby subway station, he paid the toll before jogging down the stairs just in time for the train to open. After ton's of people exited he made his way over to one of the available seats, and threw his backpack on his lap. Looking over the stops it was going to be an hour trip so he decided to put on his earbuds and connect it to some music since he left his Walkman at home. Browsing through the many songs he clicked play:

With music to jam to he pulled out a notepad to do one of his favorite hobbies: analyzing quirk's, but more specifically his own. It had been almost 7 months since he's gotten his quirk and there was still much he wasn't sure about it.

Izuku: "Dragon skin" this quirk allows me to form a type of armor over my body, at the current moment I have two bracer's. I could now hold this quirk for about 2 hours without any drawback till that time limit is up. Thank god sensei Kato taught me about pure concentration, I could barely hold a few minutes back when I got it and after Yami's drill camp I was able to go for about 30 minutes. My biggest question is if I could form any sort of amor with this quirk? (circling this was his main concern) 

Looking up from his notepad he noticed he was around maybe half way into his journey and double checked the directions to make sure he was going the right way. With confirmation of both he returned to his analyzation.

Izuku: "Dragon Force" this quirk allows me to temporarily double my strength and speed for a limited time. I've now stretched this limited time from mere minutes to about 2 hours as well. I've discovered that not only my strength and speed increased but also my durability. The only real downside is how it drains my stamina and makes me feel tired. Maybe there's a way to bypass this (circling this). Another thing is how do I make this stronger? With the test Kaito ran on me after I came back I can deduce that this quirk is like an equation 2x=y. The 2 represents my quirk a multiplier of 2, the x is me, and the y is my total power output! So the only way to make the most out of this quirk is to work on myself with continuous training whether its to build myself or practice my combat!