Everyone: SUPRISE!!!!

When he opened his eye he saw everyone. Aunt Hayami, Uncle Mako, Alex, Shoto, and Kaito all gathered around the huge table that was decorated in food. In the center was a huge cake, and when Izuku read it he was shocked. It finally hit him, that feeling that something important today, the weird behavior of his fellow residence.

Today was July 15th, and it was his birthday. And he forgot ...

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU!

Tear's began to stream from his eyes at the site. As the year's past he would gradually forgot that he even had a birthday, the last time he even celebrated was with a small cupcake with a single candle. The only person who even remembered was the mysterious mailer who went him a birthday card with the green bear drawn and money. But here he was, surrounded by all these amazing people. He wiped his tear's and smiled so bright and pure some people thought it was morning.

Izuku: Thank you everyone!

Everyone felt a bit guilty for acting different around him, so they went up to him and gave him a big hug.

Hayami: When Shoto told us it was your birthday today, we just had to throw you a surprise party!

Mako: And so since this is your first one of many, he wanted it to be one you would never forget.

Izuku looked over at Shoto with a smile, and hugged his pal. Shoto whispered in Izuku's ear..

Shoto: I'm so sorry I wasn't there to celebrate with you, but today all that changes.

He hugged his friend tighter until Kaito spoke up.

Kaito: Yeah and sorry about what happened at work, we were in a rush to get home. Plus we told the boss all about our plan and we needed you to stay back.

Izuku: So him calling me up to his office and making me pack the paper's were all a ruse?

Alex: What paper's?

Realizing his boss actually needed him made the poor boy bust into laughter.

Hayami: Alright enough chit chat boy's, now Izuku why don't you sit down I made an old family recipe of Katsudon!

He couldn't say no to her, so he sat at the head of the table where she brought out several bowl's of Katsudon. They all awaited him to take the first spoon, so he looked down at the dish.

The steam found it's way in his nostril's, which intoxicated him due to the aroma

The steam found it's way in his nostril's, which intoxicated him due to the aroma. Taking his spoon he scooped up a small portion but with meat and noodle's. The soup liquid was glittering as if gold was melted to create such a beautiful color. He couldn't wait any longer he shoved it into his mouth and was sent into food heaven. Everyone saw this and wanted to join in and where sent to the food nirvana.