Izuku's Surprise

Zacznij od początku

Time skip-1 pm

Me and the boy's all met back up in the breakroom, it's the end of the day and we were enjoying some lunch.

Alex: Mannn what a day! (while cracking a can of soda)

Izuku: You got that right, section 3-9 had so much car bodies it took the collector crew some time to take them out. It was like we were playing mega Jenga.

Kaito: But I'm glad you did it, there was some really good stuff in there which can make us some serious money. Heard boss man is talking with some guys over in Tokyo who have some serious cash and want the Rx-7, Mk4 supra, and R-34 chaises. We worked double time in order to get to at least in stable condition you know those gearhead's love to turn classics into drifting cars!

(For all you car guy and gals, you know what I'm talking about!)

Izuku: So what do you guy's want to do when we get home? (while finishing out his bento box)

The duo looked like they were fishing for an answer till the over head speaker saved them.

Mr. Joestar: All right ladies get your butt's home, we're closing a bit early so enjoy your day's! Oh and Izuku can you come up to my office.

Izuku: Well I should probably go see what he need's, Kaito ride with Alex I'll meet you guy's home.

He nodded and rush to the locker room's with Alex, Izuku was a bit confused because they where sweating bullet's like there hiding something. He made his way to his boss's office, and knocked on the door until he was let in.

 He made his way to his boss's office, and knocked on the door until he was let in

Mr. Joestar: Izuku lad just the person I was looking for, come in.

Izuku: Sir? What seems to be the problem?

Mr. Joestar: Well, Alice (his secretary) isn't here to due to her catching some sickness, think you can help an old man file all the paper work that has collected over the past 3 days.

Glancing over to her desk, there was several stacks of paper that reach a little under the sealing. Seeing as he was the one who helped create the new organized filing system for Alice, he agreed to help his boss.

Time-skip-6 pm

Izuku can be seen riding back home with the night sky overhead. There was more paperwork than he realized and it ended up taking 5 hours to file and organize it! He was beyond tired and just wanted to soak in the bath, crawl to his bed and doze off. Using his key he opened the front gate, and opened the front door. The porch was dark and he pushed his bike into the storage closet and took off his shoes to slip into his indoor slippers.

Strange, everyone's shoe's isn't here so they must be out still. But it's already 6pm they would have called letting me know if they where going somewhere.

He began to make his way to the dinning room, sometimes there would be a note informing anyone who came across it any sudden change in plans. He slid the door open with the light's off, so he did his best to feel for the light switch. When he hit the switch, the whole room engulfed in the bright light's which blinded him due to him being in the dark.