"I will make sure that no boy comes close to her happy"

"No that doesn't make me happy. If I go away from her then.......then her attention will not be on me. I want her attention only on me" I gaze at the ceiling. The ceiling has painting to many colourful people dancing.

"You are sounding like a clingy boyfriend"

"Because I am"

"But you have to go......." I start to protest but he lifts his finger and shushes me "......I am not done talking. As I was saying you will go and if you don't I will make sure that you never get to marry her...."

"WHAT. THE. HELL. You can't decide that" I shouted before he can complete his sentence. "I will do whatever the fu......."

"SHUT. UP" he interrupted me. I was boiling with anger. He started talking with calm "As I was saying if you don't go I will make sure you can't marry her. And you have already saw her that she always agrees with her dad and if I say a word against you or more precisely this......" he again moves his finger to whole place ".......shit to Mahesh then you are done for it. I know that Mahesh will never agree to marry her daughter to a boy who is drug addict. But.......if you go I will make sure that you get to marry her. Because Mahesh is quite mad about the incident which you pulled that night"

I was furious. He is right. Disha would agree to anything if her dad say it. Why can't she agree to everything which I say to her.

"Are you blackmailing me?" I asked. Because I think he is.

"Yes" Is he my dad or someone's else. "Now I guess we can go" he lifted two fingers and again signed something to his puppets.

I didn't protested as two man took hold of my hands. I don't want to take risk of anything related to Disha. A groan erupted from me as soon as we came out of that place. It is afternoon and sun is blazing his heat on us mercilessly.

We sat in one of his limousine. My eyes darted to his whiskey bottle and my hands on their own accord went to that bottle.

"Don't you dare touch it" and I didn't. It was hard to control. My throat was asking for something to quench it's thirst. A tub of yogurt was offered to me and took it. I ate it all.

"Get out" I heard dad say. Can't he talk properly to me. I am not one of his puppets.

I opened the gate and my eyes got hurt from this much brightness. For dad his puppets opened the gate. One of his puppets came and helped me to reach wherever he has bought me.

We are in one of his penthouse I guess. "You sleep and take a bath we will go home when you are sober" dad says and turns to leave.
.
.
.
Dad came to take me at evening. I was sober but their was still some thirst for intoxicants. We reached home and he took me to his office immediately.

As soon as we reached his office I demanded one thing. If he agrees than I will go and if not then let's see.

"I want to get engaged to her as soon as she turns 18"

He was calm like he expected something like this. "Deal"

We discussed some more things about college and blah blah.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt Disha turning and hissing in pain. She was now straddling me "I love you vihaan" saying that she again went to sleep. Shit now I am hard.

Now that I have came to know what it feels to be inside her I can't control myself. I pull her more close to me and put her head on my neck.

Her body has developed beautifully. I have seen many girls with beautiful body but my Disha has the most beautiful body.