Chapter 25: Welcome to Spartan Utopia

Start from the beginning

They give Y/n a salute and they march out while Y/n watch them go. Watcher appear onro Y/n's shoulder and said.

Watcher: And that's 50 bucks, pay up.

Y/n: (chuckle) Alright I'll pay you. Still what are you gonna do with that money?

Watcher: Probably get a new IA chip unit. Kinda want to have bigger space.

Y/n: (smile) We'll see.

Y/n walks out of the training room and walk through the halls until he arrive at a door and he opens it open and step outside.

Welcome to Spartan Utopia, a spartan training facility that holds many Spartan II's and III's to come to either train to be the best or enjoy themselves with the fun activities and all else that Spartans need to feel relaxed

Within the facility are many stuff you might see like the melee combat court, the shooting rang court, vehicle garage, armory for weapons, and so much more.

Not far from here is another base camp known as Valhalla were both red and blue soldier guard there and if they detect any Covenant ships comi g towards them, then they will alert the base.

We see Y/n walking through the base while new Spartans rush by him and some doing star jumps at one of the courts as he walk pass them all and head into then the target rang and we see Ashley with a few groups of Spartans as Y/n over hear her teaching the new Spartans about weapons.

Ashley: Remember, don't wield a weapon like your unstoppable. You need to stay focused and aim down at your site and once you see the target coming into view, pull the trigger and that target is down. Now grab a weapon ane let's see what you got.

The Spartans each grab a weapon while Ashley walks over to Y/n and Y/n asked.

Y/n: how is things in here?

Ashley: (smile) Pretty good. They are getting better with their aiming. You?

Y/n: Just watch the best team work I've ever seen.

Watcher: And I won the bet ane he own me 50 bucks.

Ashley: 50 bucks? What are you gonna do with that money?

Y/n: (smile) That's what I said.

Ashley giggles and soon someone game down and said.

???: Mastee Chief Petty officer Y/n sir.

They turn to see their new team member of Spartan-rangers named Gabriel-B667.