Chapter 469

Antonio's POV:
As I walked over to Gabby, I went to sit in front of her to try and talk to her. I know what it's like to have 4 kids. And I know it would overwhelm her. To think her and Matt are thinking of trying again is just scary. But, I am going to support her. I just need to see where her head is at and I want to make sure it's not Matt pushing her to do it. Looking at my sister when I sat down, she stared at me. "If you want a drink, go elsewhere...that is not going to happen here. You arleady know that Antonio." I then sighed and looked at her. "4 kids Gabby?"

Gabby sighed when I said that, obviously knowing that I wasn't going to support her this time around. "Antonio, you don't understand what's going through my head." I then looked at her. "So, this is your idea too?" Gabby then stared at me. "You really think Matt would've said anything if it wasn't me that planted the seeds? Antonio, I am the one that has to go through with it. His procedure failed again so...I want to make sure we are really done. Something in my heart is telling me that it failed again for a reason. Maybe we aren't done having kids."

I sighed when she said that. "Gabby, I am just worried okay? I know what it's like to have 4 kids. It's a lot of work and you are not going to be able to work ever again. Not when your kids are so young. Just think about it, you already have 3 kids under the age of 2. Can you do 4 kids under the age of 3? That is a lot of work Gabby." Gabby sighed when I said that. "Antonio, you don't understand what is going through my mind. I never had a pregnancy here in Chicago. I never got to experience it all with my friends, my family...I never got to do it here in Chicago."

Gabby then took a breath. "I never got to do it after trying. We never tried to have kids, it just happened each time. I want to try for a kid and just let faith decide whether we have a 4th kid. And I want a birth where there is no drama or sad stuff around it." Gabby then walked away after saying that and I started to realize why she was really thinking about trying to get pregnant. Matt obviously overheard everything she said because she yelled the last part. I was about to get up and go catch up to her so I could talk to her when Matt stopped me. "I got this."

Matt's POV:
After watching Gabby run away, I knew that Antonio wasn't on board with this but...I didn't care. At the end of the day, this was me and Gabby's decision. Joining her in the kitchen where was just standing, tearing up a bit...I went to walk up behind her and then rubbed her back. "Hey, come here." I then saw Cruz's brother Leon there. "Just keep working Leon. Just need to talk to Gabby." He nodded and agreed. Wrapping my arms around Gabby, I went to step close to her. "Hey, look at me. You okay?" Gabby then sighed and looked at me.

"God, maybe I am stupid for even thinking this." I then shook my head while stepping close to her. Putting my hands on her hips, I went to kiss her softly. "You are not stupid for dreaming of having a 4th child with the man you love. We have the opportunity to do it because the surgery didn't work. Gabby, you are the one who has to carry our child and..." Gabby then looked at me. "I know all that. But there's a reason why I want to try Matt and I am not sure if you'll be okay with it." I then nodded while putting my finger under her chin when she looked down.

"How about you tell me and we will see whether I am okay with it?" Gabby then nodded. "It's because we never had a pregnancy here in Chicago where all of our friends were involved. And...we never had a pregnancy where we actually tried for a baby. You know what I mean right? Where we are actually trying to have a child." I nodded and understood what she meant. "Hey, I get it. You want to do it here and want to find out we are pregnant because we want it." Gabby nodded and just hugged me. "I want to talk about it okay?" I then laughed.

"We just did. We'll try okay? But if it doesn't happen...it doesn't happen. Let's leave it up to faith." Gabby smiled when I said that. Kissing me softly, she just held me close. "Listen, I still have shift. But tonight..." I nodded and agreed with her, smirking since I knew exactly what she meant. "Listen, you get to work. I am going to go talk to Antonio." Gabby nodded and agreed with me as we both went to walk out of the back. Walking over to Antonio, I went to rub his back. "Come with me please?" He nodded and sighed, following me outside so that we could talk.