Dont Leave Me!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NINJAGO OR THE CHARACTERS, JUST THE PLOT!

Hello everyone! I know! I left you hanging but Im here to make up for that! And also, I apologize. I thought I was going to have to miss upload day because I have a cold, but luckily, I pushed myself to upload this! 🤧🤕🤢🤒😷Sadly, this is a short chapter, please... work with home...Let's get started!
———————————————————————————
Harumi's POV

I feel Lloyd break the kiss for one second, whispering a few words to me before he slowly leaves me, falling in my arms. Lifeless.

"Save them."

His eyes fall shut, never to open again.

No, no, no!

I quickly lay him on the ground and try to open his eyelids.

"Hey babe! Come on! You can't leave me! We were supposed to get you home! Remember the promise I made?! I said I would get you home! I'm still gonna fulfill that! You just have to get up! Come on! Please!" I yell in sadness as tears stream down my face. I try to carry him but he falls back down.

I open his eyes to see his beautiful green eyes rolled up to the sky. The once beautiful eyes that kept me memorized and happy now were cold and lifeless. I finally accepted what had happened.

Lloyd was dead.

He was gone.

I shakily stood up and turned toward who shot the arrow, Hutchins.

"YOU MONSTER! IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I scream, full of anger and rage.

There is no more kind in this princess.

I charge at him, leaving Lloyd behind, momentarily.

I let out a extremely angry battle cry and charge, readying my sword to plunge through his heart. I see Lloyd's friends come next to me as they also have their weapons ready.

Only one thing goes through my mind as I run toward Hutchins.

For Lloyd.

I vaguely hear a guard yelling something to someone but I'm too blinded by my rage. I keep charging until someone tugs me back. I look back to see Nya holding me.

I growl just as my eyes settle on who she's looking at.

Koko, Lloyd's mom.

When me and Lloyd got closer, while he was at the palace, he would tell me about life in the elemental world. He always tells me how much he cared about his mom and how worried she would be.

Told.

He always told me.

I choke on my tears as I hear Koko speak.

"Please, there is no more use for fighting. In L-Lloyd's last a-act, he gave peace between both the worlds. P-please, don't let Lloyd's actions go in vain. There in no more need for v-violence and fighting," she says, trying her best to smile but crying all the same.

I lower my sword, just as the rest do.

I now, run back to Lloyd. I hold his hand as I burst into tears all over again.
———————————————————————————
🥺😭. This is SO sad.... And kind of sappy. I'm sorry that this is short. I apologize greatly. With this, I'll grab some tissues and I'll see you all next time...