Prologue: The Great War

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NINJAGO OR THE CHARACTERS, JUST THE PLOT!

Hello everyone! The moment has arrived! This is my new book! I'm FREAKING excited for this! Who else is? Just me? Ok.... Anyway I plan for this book to be pretty long!  Before I go, full hats to my sister for giving me the idea! I couldn't do it without her! She helped me SO MUCH by planning out what I had to write. I really, really couldn't do this without her help.         Now, let's get started!
———————————————————————————
                                 Lloyd's POV

It's been 200 years since the Great War. 200 years since the elementals and the non elementals were separated. Maybe it's time you knew the tale. The tale of Lord Garmadon. The tale of the non elementals and the tale of the descendent of Garmadon...myself.

Long ago, elementals and non elementals were teammates. Friends even. We would walk over to each other and talk. Like a normal day. Like nothing was wrong. We would laugh and play like everything was alright. It was all cupcakes and rainbows until there was a fight.

It soon broke out into numeral fights. Non elementals attacked elementals and elementals fought in return. I don't remember how it all exactly started. I just know from books and well, my family.

My mother always spoke lowly of them, saying they were scoundrels and that they played dirty. They were always greedy and always out  for more. When they realized the opportunity they had from us elementals, they decided to seize it. They made weapons used to steal our powers away from us! Next came chains, and axes and machine a-and so many more....

Us elementals tried to make peace with the humans, pleading with them. We tried to convince them that there was no need for violence but it was no use. They were convinced. They would not stop no matter how many times we tried to ask them to rethink their decisions. We could not take it any longer. There was only one solution, war.

Lord Garmadon led the elementals. The emperor and empress of the non elementals led them. With this we fought. It was a terrible, terrible blood bath. Many lost their lives. It stretched on for days. Everyday with more deaths. At last, the war ended. An equal loss on both sides. We realized that there was no hope. The non elementals would not stop until we were all dead. So we made a decision. A very hard decision.

We made a decision that shaped history today. The all mighty Lord Garmadon shook the ground with his dark power, causing a barrier to form between the two sides. This barrier blocked the two sides from ever coming in contact with each other.

Ever.

It stayed like this for 200 years. All was calm until a group of six kids were goofing off on a field trip and went to the other side. This caused a huge disruption between both the sides. But this didn't happen until 200 years later, when I came into the story.
—————————————————————
IMPORTANT: JUST TO CLARIFY, GARMADON IS NOT LLOYDS FATHER! LLOYD IS A DESCENDENT! SAME GOES FOR HARUMI'S! THE EMPEROR AND EMPRESS ARE NOT HARUMI'S PARENTS!