The Hard Truth

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NINJAGO OR THE CHARACTERS, JUST THE PLOT!

Hello everyone! It's good to see you all again! Right now, for a recap, the group realizes that fighting like this won't work! They need something else! Without anything left to say, let's do this!
———————————————————————————
                                       Lloyd's POV

"I have an idea!" Nya answers.

"There's someone we want you to meet."

"Who?" Me and Rumi ask simultaneously.

"You'll see! Now come on!" Cole urges as he pushes us out of the battle.

People come up to us but we quickly take care of them, sending them to the ground.

We finally make it out of the battlefield.

"Now can someone answer us? Where are we going?" I ask again.

"In an alleyway, there's this old woman! She's really smart and knows a lot about The First Great War! She might be able to help us!" Jay summarizes.

I'm completely confused but I'll just pretend I know what they are talking about. Rumi seems to be doing the same thing.

We run through the abandoned streets and into a secret alleyway. When we arrive halfway through, a old tea shop appears. The sign seems to be hanging off but I can still read the words.

"Steep Wisdom...?" I ask aloud.

Zane shrugs in response.

"Her reasons to us are unknown."

Cole, thinking we are walking to slow, tugs us forward again as we renter the shop.

"Hello?" Nya asks loudly.

"Maybe she's also fighting in the war," Rumi concludes.

"I'm a little too old for that don't you think?"

I turn around quickly to be faced with an old woman.

"Lloyd, Harumi, this is Mystake, the old lady we've been talking about," Kai introduces.

I nod in understanding. I step forward, in front of the group.

"Mystake... we..... the elementals are loosing the war, and we don't want any side to perish! We need your help! There has to be some way to restore peace!" I beg.

"Mhmmm. There is indeed a way," she answers.

"What is it?" I ask anxiously.

We need to save them!

"There is a part of history you did not know of," she starts.

"What is it?!" Jay interjects.

"Don't interject," she scolds and then continues.

"During The Great War, there is a way to bring peace. Lord Garmadon concentrated his energy into a old, ancient ball. He had to give up his elemental power to prove that he wanted peace! He had to become a non elemental in order to restore peace to the world!"

"You are a descendent of him young Garmadon," she continues and points at me.

"If you wish to restore peace once again, you must do the same!"
———————————————————————————
I apologize for this being so short but this packed a lot of info! I hope you guys liked this! I apologize again, I'll make it up next time! On that note, I'll see you all next time!