Same Old, Same Old

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NINJAGO OR THE CHARACTERS, JUST THE PLOT!

Hello everyone! It's good to see you again! I wanted to do something original so I feel like this is really cool! I hope you all love this story because it's going to be a roller coaster! Now let's get started!
ANNOUNCEMENT: IM SORRY BUT THIS STORY WAS ALREADY PREWRITTEN! ANY SUGGESTIONS GIVEN WILL NOT BE FOLLOWED BUT THEY WILL BE KEPT IN MIND FOR OTHER STORIES! THIS STORY WILL BE POSTED AT INTERVALS!
———————————————————————————
                                    Lloyd's POV

I push open the doors to school, letting the aroma of sweaty socks cloud my nose. As sad as it is, it's reassuring almost. I navigate my way to my locker, memorizing it by heart. I sling my book bag off my shoulder and rest it on the ground, happy to get the extra weight off my shoulders. I spin the combination in order and it opens. I stuff all my books in and keep the one I need. My ILA book. Just then the gang comes up behind me, most likely trying to scare me.

"Hey guys," I welcome calmly.

They whine loudly.

"If you want to scare me, do a better job at it," I laugh. I shut my locker and turn toward them. When my eyes fall on Kai I crinkle my nose in disgust.

"What is that smell? Is that.... Cologne?" I ask while swatting at the air in front me.

"Maybe... but hey! I need it! Im trying to impress the girl from Ms. Fringles class!" Kai whispers.

"Do you even know her name?" I ask smugly. Kai has a habit of not thinking things through.

"Whatever it is, it'll be mine soon," he offers with a smirk.

"Her last name you dingus!" I laugh.

I sigh, "she has red hair right?"

He nods.

"Well her names Skylor Chen." I muse.

"Sounds hot enough for me!" I mentally face palm. That's Kai for you.

Everyone can't help the laugh that escapes our mouths. We keep chuckling as everyone else shoves their books into their lockers. The bell soon rings a minute later.

"Sorry guys, gotta go, reading calls me," I sigh.

"Same here," Nya groans.

"Eww, is it Mr, Scales?" Jay utters in disgust.

"Yup," I sigh again. I've been doing that a lot lately.

"Gosh, good luck," Cole wishes.

"We're gonna need it," I chuckle as I wave to the group and they wave back. Nya follows me, her having the same class as me. They are my best friends. I would do anything for them. Anything. Correction actually, I would do anything for Kai to get rid of at least half the cologne he has on. I snicker at my own thoughts as I navigate toward the classroom.
———————————————————————————
"Today, I will be pairing you up on a project basssssed on The Great War," Mr. Scales announces.

The whole class whined.

I lean over to Nya and whisper "this is getting soooo annoying. We've learned about this war a million times!"

She just shrugs. "I guess, I don't know, I find it kind of interesting."

"Interesting? How can you find it inter-" I'm cut off as Mr. Scales is standing in front of me.

I quickly duck my head. "Sorry Mr. Scales," I mutter.

"Make sure it doesn't happen again," he scolds and slithers back to the front of the class.