Chapter 24 (S3)

Zacznij od początku

Shigaraki: "Shut up."

Shigaraki begins walking towards the door.

Giran: "Where are you going?"

Shigaraki: "Shut up!"

Shigaraki left, slamming the door.

Giran: "I don't want to complain about a client, but... he's young. Too young."

Toga: "I thought he was going to kill us."

Dabi: "He makes me sick..."

Kurogiri: "Would it be alright to give you an answer at a later date? I believe he knows what he should do. It's because he knows that he left without saying anything. All Might... Hero Killer... He's been humbled twice already. I'm sure he will reach an answer... that both of you and himself will be satisfied with."

------

The scene opens up to a depressed-looking Sato, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Ashido.

Ashido: (sobbing) "E-Everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp..."

Izuku: "W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!"

Kuuga: (crosses arms) "Indeed. This is U.A after all."

Sayo: "Yeah! I heard from some of you that they love giving twists!"

Sero: "If you three say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it."

Annya: "I have to agree with Sero here."

Kaminari: "If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam... if you guys don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!"

Kaminari pokes Izuku's eyes.

Kuuga: "Calm down. At least a monkey is smarter than you."

Sayo: "Yeah-! Wait, that's rude!"

Kuuga: (shrugs) "I'm the definition of rude, get over it."

Sero points at himself

Sero: "I don't know, either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..."

Kaminari: "If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!"

The classroom door suddenly opens to reveal Aizawa with the school bell ringing.

Aizawa: "Once the bell rings, get in your seats."

Aizawa glances at his students to see everyone in their respective seats.

Aizawa: "Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams."

Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Kaminari sweat drops.

Aizawa: "Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods... (smiles creepily) everyone's going!"

Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, Kirishima: (mentally) "A last minute twist!"

Kirishima: "We can go, too?!"

Ashido: (tearing up) "Really?!"

Aizawa: "Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In practical terms, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed."

Sero: (facepalms) "I knew it... Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail..."

Aizawa: "For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started."