Chapter 11

THIS IS A MESS!!!

----------------

Present Mic: "Time's up! That's the end of the second round. The Cavalry battle!"

The crowd roars in excitement as Kuuga gives out a sigh as he and his team run towards a downed Bakugo.

Sero: "Bakugo!"

Kirishima: "Are you okay?"

Bakugo begins to knock the ground in frustration.

Kuuga: "Guess he's not happy, huh?"

Present Mic: "Now, let's take a look at the top four teams right away! In first place, Team Todoroki!"

Kuuga turns to see Iida scratching his head with slight disappointment as Yaoyorozu assures him.

Present Mic: "In second place, Team Bakugo!"

Kuuga: "Good enough."

Sero: "Well, second place isn't bad. All's well that ends well."

Kirishima: (sweat drops) "Do you two really think that's how he feels?"

Kirishima points at Bakugo who's sitting on the ground, screaming in disappointment.

Kuuga: "Maybe it's not good enough."

Kirishima: (nods) "Not enough."

Present Mic: "In third place, Tetsute- Huh? What, it's Team Shinso! When did you come from behind?!"

Kuuga looks at the team to see Shinso's teammates looking confused.

Kuuga: "What?"

Present Mic: "In fourth place, Team Midoriya!"

Kuuga turns again to see Izuku making a fountain with his crying eyes.

Kuuga: "The Madman actually did it. Impressive."

Present Mic: "These four teams will advance to the final round! Now, we'll take an hour's break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya! Hey, Eraserhead, let's go grab food."

Aizawa: "I'm going to sleep."

Kirishima: "Oi! Kiriu! Let's go grab lunch!"

Kuuga thinks for a moment before nodding.

Kuuga: "Sure."

-------------

The two are seen walking towards the cafeteria.

Kirishima: (rests hands over head) "Man, that was an intense match! You and Bakugo seem to get along back there."

Kuuga: "Because he probably needed my assistance there even if he doesn't want to admit it."

He felt someone staring at him, making him stop walking.

Kirishima: "What is it?"

He turns to see the four cloaked individuals staring right at him.

Kuuga: "Those four are getting on my nerves already."

Kirishima: "You know them?"

Kuuga: "Under their cloaks, no. But they're from my mom's. I'm gonna go to them, I'll catch up with you. Save me a spot."

Kirishima: (thumbs up) "Sure."

Kuuga developed a slightly annoyed expression as he walked towards the four. This didn't go unseen by Jiro, who is walking with Ashido and Yaoyorozu.

Jiro: "What's up with him?"

The two girls turn to see Kuuga pointing angrily at the exit as he talks to the cloaked individuals and decides to listen in.