Katsuki followed him. It's not a bad place I guess...Jeanist did tell me to look for higher quality places. This should do for now. But if i have to work with this brat I'll kill my-

"HEY GUYS WE GOT A NEW GUY!" River yelled.

Katsuki looked ahead of them seeing two people fighting.

A girl and a boy and it looked like the girl was winning.

"KINDA BUSY" the boy, Soren, yelled as he got thrown to the ground once more.

"wow she should no mercy that time.." River mumbled to himself just turning to Katsuki.

"Ya this is the training room, we have one out back too but I'll let you meet the team before we leave." River said.

"That's fine. When do we work?" Katsuki asked.

"Work? Oh uh..when we get a mission. Honestly the most we do here is hang out and train" River said awkwardly.

"What!? I thought this was the high class Agnecy, Quill is one of the tops the hell you mean you fucking hang here?!" Katsuki asked confused.

"We got bunch of people filling reports so Quill just lets us train till he needs us. It's not so bad!" River said smiling.

Katsuki scoffed before looking over at the boy and girl who were finishing their fight.

"Right so that's Fang and Nova, well if we're gonna go by real names, Soren and ______! They're the Agency's top duo! Especially Nova she really carries the team on her back! I have no clue how we'd do things without her. HEY GUYS HURRY IT UP!" River said then yelled at the two.

Soren and _____ walked over.

_____ just fixed her arm band looking at Katsuki.

"You're that famous hero! Right, I heard you and your friends saved a bunch of people years ago! Dynamight right?" Soren asked.

"They weren't my friends." Katsuki said glaring.

"He's the new member? I thought Quill said it was a girl." ______ asked River.

River shrugged. "Yaaa he just wanted you to be nice. Look on the bright side you got three tough men on your team!" River said smiling.

"Ya babe what more could you want??" Soren said smirking confidently.

"..I need an Advil" ____ said irritated again walking to her bag.

Katsuki watched as she walked off.

"Don't mind her! She'll come around." River said to Katsuki.

"Ya babes always like that with new recruits. Anyway you down to fight?" Soren asked Katuski smirking.

"Soren! He just got here and you just got your ass beat!" River said.

Soren and River argued back and forth but Katsuki's attention was on _____.

He watched her take off her bands and mask.

...her costume looks good..attitude's shit though...and this ones a fucking mut and the other a water boy. Great. I'm stuck with morons again.

Katsuki just pushed past Soren and River walking to _____.

"Hey. You. Fight me." Katsuki demanded.

Soren and River freeze. They turn as if they had a gun pointed to their head.

______ looked at Katsuki confused. "What? You want to fight me?" She asked.

"Are you deaf? That's what I just fucking said."