"I knew that we should have burned the school." Elois mumbled to himself, glaring at the said school like it had brought him all the misery that the world had to offer. "It's all my fault."

"M' fine." Isabella muttered sourly as she looked at the ground once again. Isabella was covered in dirt. Isabella's hair was in disarray and her clothes were wrinkly. Her hands were suspiciously red- it was as if someone had hit her hand with something hard.

The little girl looked different than how she was when she first entered the building. "Jus' waiting for daddy outside here."

The two were confused.

"Still. You're still not supposed to be outside. Where's a teacher or something? Shouldn't there be one accompanying you here? Wait, papa's already here?" Elois stood up and his eyes immediately went to Lucius and the man quickly shrugged, looking bewildered as well.

"Don't look at me, I also don't know how he's here before us."

Before Isabella could say anything, Anthony and Rafael, along with so many people that works for Dante, parked hastily in the parking lot.

Anthony and Rafael hastily went out of the car and ran towards the poor, befuddled little girl.

"Oh, thank goodness." Rafael mumbled to himself when he finally saw Isabella. He was breathing heavily. He placed his hands on his knees as he panted. "Oh, great, good. She's-She's okay. You're fine."

Anthony kneeled down in front of his sister and carefully placed his hands on her cheeks, caressing it with his thumbs. "Are you alright, mi amor? Do we need to go to the hospital? Why are you dirty like this? What happened? Why is your hands red? Who hurt you, hmm?"

(My love?)

Isabella habitually leaned against her brother's touch, immediately finding comfort by the gentle caress of his thumbs. She was slowly calming down now, however, she hid her hands behind her back.

"I punched a boy." Isabella mumbled sourly, looking at Anthony like she didn't care if her brother was going to scold her for it. She sounded tired, to be honest.

"Oh, Bella!" Rafael exclaimed in surprise. He didn't expect such things from her. "Why did you do that?" He asked in panic.

"Did you at least get a good hit?" Lucius crossed his arms, looking less like someone who almost got to death's door. They drove all the way with guns and men ready because they thought that she was kidnapped or something.

Elois slapped his shoulder with a light glare before turning his gaze on Isabella. "Mi chiquita, we thought you were kidnapped because we were called by your principal, baby."

(My little one.)

Isabella now looked even more annoyed. She even 'tsk'ed, something that she doesn't do because their Isabella is an angel and she's sweet because she can't even hurt a fly but now she has turned into a different person.

What did school do to her?

They were horrified at the thought of someone touching just a strand of her hair. They were horrified of someone horrible that would even make Isabella throw a punch them!

Before any of them could utter a single word of fury, Dante came out of the school with a look that caused all of them to shudder. A murderous look fit for a person like him.

Behind Dante was Romeo with a disappointed look plastered on his face. He looked like he aged a lot as he followed his boss.

The principal was with Dante as well. She was red as a tomato and looked like she was going to kill someone.