Chapter 49 - The Cursed Realm : Part One

Start from the beginning

"Look what we have here." The Ghost said

Three other Ghosts surrounded them.

"The Green Ninja. So rude. Hasn't anyone told you it's not polite to be late to the party?" Morro said, grinning.

"Now that we've got him, what do you want us to do with him?" Bansha asked.

"Surely it's not just you. I know your ninja are never far." Morro said. "Come out, come out, wherever you are. I have your beloved Green Ninja. You think you can come into my home and steal the Crystal I rightfully earned? You think I'll just hand it to you, just like the green gi was handed to you? Tell me. Tell all of us that I'm better than you, and I'll let you go. What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" He takes their hood off, revealing Nya in the green gi.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you. I'm still a little wet behind the ears." Nya created a water ball.

Morro's eyes widened. "She's a Water Ninja. She's... protect the Realm Crystal!"

Nya defeated some Ghosts and turned to fight Morro.

She created a huge ball of water and threw it at him, he blew it away with Wind and kept blowing her back; Nya held her ground.

Kai looked over at Lloyd, who was disguised as a civilian. "Plan to get him away from the Realm Crystal worked. We'll clear a path for you, then you can do the rest."

Lloyd nodded, a grin on his face. "Let's do this."

The Ghosts came back and Nya was thrown into a wall, she panted, surrounded.

"Chill out!" Zane arrived. "Hahaha. It feels good to have our powers back. Ice!"

He froze the Ghost Dragon.

"Even better to have a new ride." Jay drove through Stiix, running right into a Ghost, who slashed his Ghost Taker. "Hey, you scratched my brand-new car!" He captured the Ghost. "Haha, sucker."

Kai and Lloyd were surrounded when Jay drove near them.

"Uh, Jay, a little help?" said Kai.

"On my way!" He drove over and sucked all the Ghosts into container on the back.

"Thanks. Great job, Jay!" Lloyd called.

They reach a small open area where a bunch of Ghosts were all at a table, eating.

"Oh, this is good."

"So good."

"Hey, look, a ninja."

Cole drove in, driving around the table. "Dinner is served." He rides on the table, destroying the Ghosts with the water filled food.

"Cole, on the roof!" Lloyd called out, Soul Archer was on the roof and about to shoot Cole.

Cole blasted the Ghost.

"Keep going, Lloyd. You're almost there." Sensei said.

"Ice!"

Zane froze Bansha before Bansha could stop Lloyd, but she broke free.

"My Ice can't stop them!"

"I'm coming to help!" Cole said, then Ghoultar jumped over him. "Hey!" He drove into and tripped over on his chain.

Nya grunted. "He's too strong. I can't keep this going." She was constantly shooting water at people.

"You have to, Nya. You can do it." Kai said. He ziplined with his headband to escape Soul Archer's arrow. "Ha! Thirty-two thread count." He said as he put the headband back on.