The one-sided truth.

"Luna sat beside Zera as a white robed healer treated her wound

"Luna sat beside Zera as a white robed healer treated her wound."

"Inside the hut it was only them three, Yule had been out for a long time now and the sound of rain and thunder could be heard from outside."

"Luna kept glancing at the door through which Yule had left, she was concerned about him."

"Was Yule okay?"

-----

"Hey Zera."

Zera who was laying down on the bed had her eyes closed as the healing took place.

"Mmm?"

"Do you think he's okay?"

Zera paused before responding weakly opening her eyes to observe me before closing them again.

"Probably not. He seemed to care a lot about that girl, he seemed pretty out of it."

I nodded as I frowned, I got up a bit walking towards the door.

"Yes he was! Maybe I should go talk to him, he's been out there a while."

The white robbed healer who had been silently treating Zera finally spoke up in curiosity. 

"Are you speaking about the gravedigger?"

"Yes, you know him?"

"No, but we all saw him going through the streets collecting bodies, he seemed fine to us, a bit unfriendly is all."

My eyes widened a bit hearing that.

He just lost someone and instead of mourning went out to help with recovery?

Maybe he was okay?

I slowly sat down again.

"I-Is that so. I guess he bounces back quickly."

The white robed healer nodded their head before removing their hands from Zera's wound. Looking through I saw the wound had closed and only a small scar remained. Zera touched the scar as she gently sat up.

"Wow, it's only a little tender. Thanks."

The white robed leader laughed, a hint of pride could be heard in their voice.

"Of course! Something like this is nothing. You should be all better now but I've still got a few lesser heal casts left for today so I will go out to help the townsfolk."

Zera and I walked the white robed healer to the door.

"The rest of these townsfolk can be saved because of you healers, thank you for coming so quickly."

The white robed healer smiled warmly at us, clasping his hands and bowing towards us.

"Saving is what we do best, may Hema protect you."