Blade's investigation.

"Yule's gravedigger hut was more cramped than usual."

"Inside was of course, Yule, but there was also the weak, beaten girl in his arms and two individuals looking at him with half suspicious and half shocked eyes."

"They were Holy Knight's Luna and Zera who had followed Yule in order to interrogate him and after a long while of back and forth they came to uncover a disturbing truth."

"The poison contractor they were chasing was somewhere in Sirus and this disease was his doing. Luna who was staring at the pile of diseased bodies in the cart, gripped her sword tightly, only one thought was on her mind."

"We were too late again."

-----

I looked at the magical compass in my hand whose pointer was spinning wildly indicating that the poison artifact was somewhere nearby, then I glanced at Zera who was looking at me as well, she knew too.

It's here.

We had both heard the recounts of recent events from this gravedigger named Yule, a plague of unseen fatality had spread through the town, everyone was susceptible and many had already died.

Turning my attention bac to Yule I watched him gently place the sick girl onto the only bed in the hut, and begin to pat her with a moist towel. I gripped my sword tightly in frustration.

We had been to late.

"Hey. You're both Holy Knights aren't you?"

"Yes."

"That means that you make contracts with gods to get power right?"

"That's correct."

"So can you heal this girl?"

I opened and closed my mouth to respond but I couldn't, we didn't have a contract with the God of Healing, we couldn't heal that girl.

Zera saw my hesitation and responded for me.

"No, we don't have that kind of power unfortunately, but we did send a request for healers to come, they should arrive in a day from nearby."

" Mm. She only got sick recently, I hope she can survive until then."

Yule got up and nodded slightly, before turning to us, my eyes widened a bit. While the words he was saying sounded caring his face was...

Emotionless.

Zera began to question Yule while I just observed him, something was very strange about this gravedigger.

"So, what else do you want?"