CHAPTER -22- ( MEETING AGAIN II )

Y/N: So.. This is how we gonna do it.. In 20 minutes, she will start regain her conscious, since I attacked her pretty hard. Before she did, You have to help me can you? Don't worry.. You don't have to be afraid.. I'm not killing you..

JACKSON: I-I don't know

 Y/N: Look.. I know you are scared of your life.. Yea.. Who doesn't ? When a stranger that you don't even know become obsessed with you.. It's crazy.. Not gonna Lie.. I'm scared too.. There's few of your friends that I loved and cherish the most.. *glancing at BTS and BLACKPINK* And I don't want to lost them.. So please.. we'll do this together okay? Plus, You have a debt with me right?

JACKSON: W-what do you mean?

Y/N: Don't you think I don't know that you are from my school? *raising an eyebrow while he just looking at other places* I save you once and what makes you think I won't now? But it only can be happened if you're willing to help me saving yourself and your other friend. If you help me, Your debt is settled.. Please.. If you're not doing this for your debt with me.. At least do it to save your friend..

JACKSON: Fine.. What do I have to help you with?

Y/N: Thank you so much.. Okay.. I want you to go and bring all of the staff, crew production also the security staff. Bring them up on the stage. Do you want to go alone or you want to go with your friend? If you want to go with your friends, Call him now.. Bring as much as you want.. But you don't have to ask the whole men there. Just bring a few.

Then, he started to walked away from me and goes to BTS. God..! Why it has to be them?.. You know what fuck off.. It's not time for my ego. Plus it's already been 3 years since we last talked.. What is the worst thing that could be happen right? While he was talking I ask Jarvis to give me information about Jackson. Later, he came back with BTS behind him. 

JACKSON: Miss-

Y/N: Y/N only.. I know you're older.. Anyway I'm not expecting you to brought them.. I thought that you'll brought you group member..

JACKSON: They.. scared of you.. *smile awkwardly*

Y/N: Yeah.. That's what I thought..*poking my inner cheeks* Okay, Now all 8 of you will have to search for every single people that still behind the stage or in the waiting room and bring them here by 15 minutes. Jarvis will help you..

VMINKOOK: Who? 

Y/N: Jarvis!

JARVIS: Hi there! You must be Jackson Wang, Kim Seok Jin, Min Yoongi , Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Myself Jarvis.. Nice meeting you..*sudden talking make them flinched a little*

JUNGKOOK: Wow.. What are you? *still amused by Jarvis*

JARVIS: I am a talking computer with a high-powered technology. I was created by Mrs. Kang herself and now I work with her.

Y/N: Okay, Enough introduction.. Jarvis? 

JARVIS: Yes, Miss?

Y/N: Scan the whole backstage area and search if there's any people there..

JARVIS: Scanning the whole backstage. *after 1 minute* There's a few more peoples.