CHAPTER 1

AUTHOR POV

*BANG!BANG!BANG!*

JENNIE:Y/N-shii,don't you tired? its already been 3 hours since you here..don't you want to eat?

Y/N:Unnie? How long have you been there? *smile*

JENNIE:30 minutes already.

Y/N:Are you really waiting for me just because you want to accompany me eating?

*Talking while storing the gun and the headset that  she used.*

JENNIE:Absolutely!*smile*

Y/N:Unnie..you know you don't have to waste your time waiting for me right?You've could just go and eat with the others.*wiping of the sweat and drinking the water that Jennie gave to you*

JENNIE:I know but i want to wait for you..so i waited.*smiling sweetly at you*

JENNIE:Now get your ass up,and go freshen up so that both of us can eat together.im starving for Jisoo Unnie's food.*talking while rubbing her tummy*

Y/N:*giggling*thats your fault, Unnie.i told you thousand of time right? you dont have to wait for me when i was training.*walking to the door*

JENNIE:Yah! you should be grateful that i waited for you!now stop talking and be fast before i starve to death!

Y/N:okay okay..*giggling*

~TIME SKIP~

(after eating) -10:35 p.m-

JENNIE:Wow..Thats was delicious..😋😋Thank you for the food Unnie!!*shouting from the kitchen*

JISOO:Yea youre welcome!!*shouting from the living room*

And then Jennie join Jisoo at the living room

Y/N:Yah Unnie! Dont shouting..i know the other's two room is soundproof..but not my ears okay? at least show a little concern for my ears..*sitting between them*

JENSOO:*giggling* sorry..*whispering*

Y/N:its okay..*smile*

JENNIE:Did they sleep already?

Y/N:*nodding*

JENNIE:Good~

They continue the night by watching some movies.

~TIME SKIP~

(20 MINUTES LATER) -10:55 p.m-

JISOO:Yah..its nearly eleven..We should go to sleep now..*standing up and turning off the TV*

JENNIE:*yawning*Okay Unnie🥱🥱

JISOO:Where is Y/N?

JENNIE:She's already on the bed..