CHAPTER -14- ( I MISS YOU )

(Enjoy the song while reading.. )

I snuggled myself more into the people that was hugging me.. I don't care who are them.. I just want a hug now.. But after I heard HER voice it caught me off-guard.. It's them.. 

JISOO: Shh.. *patting my back* It's fine.. cry as much as you want .. I'm here.. *silently crying*

ROSE: Unnie ... *sobbed* We're here.. We'll always be here.. *hugging me*

JENNIE: Hey.. *pull out then cupped my cheeks while wiping my tears that replaced with a new fresh tears* Y/N.. Look at me.. * I look at her* Everything is gonna be alright.. As long as we alive.. we'll stay by your side no matter what happen okay? *kissed my forehead then hug me more while I  cry more*

LISA: Unnie... Please stop crying... I hate seeing you crying.. It's hurt so much.. *hug me while sobbing silently* 

BTS POV

The view that we witnessing was really beautiful. We never get hated.. Our life was full of happiness and love.. but after hearing her complaint we all felt sorry.. Losing someone that we loved and adore so much at a really young age was really hurt. She have been through so much pain.. Just by looking how she was crying and complaining, we somehow felt a slight hurt at our heart.. It's like we don't want to see any tears in her eyes.. It just make us hurt so much.. We all doesn't even realize when we all has tears in our eyes.. Suddenly Jungkook run to them.. and join hugging them followed by all of us. It was a really memorable and touching. We all are hugging and comforting her at the middle of dandelions field..

 after a minute.. Y/N finally comfortable.. we all pull out.. and sit beside each other making a circle. Y/N sat between Jin Hyung and Jisoo. All of sudden one of the plastic flower, lighting.. We all looked at each other in shocked then turn to Y/N who was looking at the light. Then she averted her eyes at us and smile warmly. she take our hands and gathered it together over the light making us confused. After that, all of our hands are gathered together except for her. We all look at her, still confused of what she wants to do but to our surprised she doesn't even glance at us back. 

Then she take a deep breath and slowly put her hand on top of our hand, give all of us a glance and then close her eyes. All of us averted our eyes on our hand after 5 seconds another plastic flower start to light up followed by the other flower.. We all shock at how beautiful the light was.  while It was moving in circular form, we all turn our head around without moving our hands.. watching the colorful light moving from one to another, lighting up the whole field making the view look so beautiful. We look at Y/N who was smiling looking at the view just like us.